Part Twenty-Six

It was as if I had a sense of touch. I began to feel the cold air around me. As if I was being freed from this nightmare and of endless nothing this.

This torture.

After some more time pass, I felt the light on my eyelids. It was something I never thought I'd see again. Light.

I managed to open my eyes, the bright light from above strains my eyes. I quickly sit up. I then managed to take in my surroundings.

It was recognised as singed's lab but everything was upgraded and lots of things changed about the room.

I feel my body ache as I think about standing up.

I do it anyway. I stretch my legs out and stand on the solid flooring, holding on to the cold operating table. Keeping my balance.

After the amazement of being able to function again, my thoughts lead to Silco. I had to get out of here. I let go of the table and try walking but I just get sent straight to the ground. "Fuck." I muttered quietly.

It felt weird to talk. To be silenced for so long and getting the will to speak again. It felt wrong.

As I hit the floor I bumped into the legs of a table. And that made a lot of noise.

The door swung open and my head lifted to see singed and Sevika rushing towards me. I try sit up but I have no strength to pull myself up. "Y/n...can you hear me?" Singed asks as he kneels down in front of me. I simply nodded my head and Sevika lifted me up back onto the table.

===========
(An hour or two of singed checking up on y/n)

"You gave us all a scare."

"How...long?"

"14 months."

I glazed at the floor. That's over a year.

I gaze was broke by the sound of a familiar voice. "Y/n!" The voice shouted at me. I look up and to my amazement I see jinx running over to me.

Before I can open my arms she jumps on me and hugs me so tightly I can barely breathe. "Hun, I need to breathe still." I tell her.

"Oh, right." She says releasing me. I watched as singed and Sevika walked to the room and stayed at the doorframe talking to someone.

"Your so grown up, jinx." I say looking at how she was dressed and how tall she had gotten.

She lifts herself onto the operating table beside me and leans her head on my shoulder. "It hasn't been the same without you."

I put my arm around her side of her body. "I know, I heard all of you talking to me but I could never talk back." Then, just at this moment I see the one thing I was missing.

Pushing past Sevika and singed, Silco stopped and stared at me and jinx. I perked up and then watched as he rushes towards me.

I didn't care, as he got closer I stood up and fell into his arms. I held onto both of his arms and looked up at him. "It wasn't your fault, I should of been more careful I-" he couldn't listen any longer and had pushed are faces together and kissed me.

I missed him. Being trapped. In a black cage with only the sounds of my loved ones.

"Your eye.." he says after are moments ended.

"What?"

"It's bright purple." He says with an inraged look on his face, he turned to singed but still held onto me. "You used shimmer on her!" He yelled to him.

"Actually boss, I told him too." Sevika admitted. I look to her in confusion. "You missed her, it was a risk I was willing to take. The lanes need her more than ever."

"We can talk later, what going on with the lanes?!"