Part Eleven

He's captured. "I know you might not agree but I want to over come my fears. May I visit?" It was best to get rid of this chapter in my life.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, maybe if I confront my fears. I could move on a be happy."

"Alright then, I'll have Sevika take you down to the warehouse. Feel free to use your room again, while your here."

"Thank, you. Silco, I appreciate it." I then quietly stood up and walked over towards the door. "Oh and y/n-"

As soon as he said that it was as if he wish he never said it instantly. I hummed wondering what he wanted. "I'm  just happy you're still alive."

I smiled in return and headed to my room.

===========
"I like the hair."

I jumped. "Sevika! You scared the life out of me!" I laugh it off and put the book down. I pick up my black cloak from the bed and swing it over my shoulders. Tying it so the buckle sat on my collar bone.

"You ready?"

"Yep!"

We made are way to the warehouse. It was old and very abandoned. I apologised for lying when we made are way.

"I understand what it's like to survive on your own, you had to do what you did."

She told me. I was glad we had an understanding. The cold was strong and I felt it all around me.

She takes me inside the old warehouse and I see how dirty the inside is. She took me down to a basement and I heard the rattling of chains.

Clink. Clink. Clink.

It's as if it was echoing. I stopped and looked down at the old, mucky flooring.

Sevika didn't say anything. She understood this would be a hard thing for me to do. Which made sense. I then take out the photo, the same one that I had shown Silco I couple of years back. It's a little crumpled but the image is still visible.

I take a deep breath in and out. "Here we go." I say to myself quietly.

We then continued to walk forwards....

Short I know! Sorry again! I try made them as long as possible just got writers block for a bit! I only had ideas for my draft book that is being released in full when it does!

Please give me some inspiration for ideas!
Thanks again for the support and see you in the next part!