Part Six

Smut warning**
First time writing it so sorry if it's bad
========================================
A day or two passed before I was given an actual
assignment. Someone had attempted to steal shimmer but they didn't get away with anything. They were located mostly around the same street all most every night.

It was quite crowded so I had to attack from afar. That's where the sniper came in useful. I was familiar with the street, and made up a plan. I took the mask from my pocket and put it on. I had a strap put on the sniper and put it over my shoulder. Then leaving The Last Drop, I got on top of a building and made my way to the street. Jumping from roof to roof. When I had my target in sight I slowed down and was careful about how much noise I made.

Then I found a good place and took the sniper off of my shoulder. I laid down on my stomach and looked through the scope of my sniper. I aimed the crosshair right at the targets head.

I noticed how many people were around but I took the shot anyway. The people around looked up and seen me, get started getting guns out as I began to run, hopping over each roof. They were still on the ground chasing after me, firing every chance they got.

While I was in a panic about being shot, I jumped and fell down on a slippery bit of roofing and a small mental pole impaled my lower stomach. I grunting in pain and took the pole, disconnecting it from its attachment to the roof, I got up and continued trying to run but couldn't.

I managed to lose them. Thank god. When I got to the building, I first jumped up on, I slowly made my way down trying to limit quick movements to cause pain. I then made my way back to the last drop.

It caught peoples eyes when they seen I had some mental pole hanging out me but I just proceeded to go back up the stairs. I slowly went through the corridor, the pain getting worse and worse. I kicked open the bathroom door and got onto the floor as soon as I could. I grabbed the first aid kit and opened it. I sat on the cold floor and looked down at the mental pole that hung out me.

It was quite deep in but not all the way though. I didn't pull it out, not yet. I first got out the bandages and rubbing alcohol to sterilise the wound. As I was psyching myself up to pull out the small pole when I seen Silco come up to me. "What happened?" He asked as he knelt down beside me. I picked up the rubbing alcohol and flannel. "Here, apply pressure as soon as I take it out." I say, before he could even reply I quickly pulled out the pole and loudly grunted in pain. He did as I asked, he quickly pour some rubbing alcohol on the flannel and applied pressure.

It hurt like hell and I seen the blood quickly being soaked up and making the flannel completely red. I grabbed the bandages and tried to sit up but just grunting in pain. Before I knew it, I heard Silco's voice fade away and I passed out.

I woke up in my bed. It had maybe been a couple of hours, I couldn't tell at this point. The room was empty, I tried getting up and then felt the realisation hit me with pain going up my arms and my stomach hurting like hell. Then I decided to take the pain, I swung my legs to the side of the bed and got out. I seen I had been bandaged up and everything. I then made my way to Silco's office because I seen the light on, when I peeked outside my door. I walked slowly and seen the door open a bit, I peered in to see him holding up his head with one hand and I drink in the other.

"What are you doing, you should be resting."

"You should know I don't care for resting."

"Why's that?"

I slowly walked over and sat on the couch beside his desk. I started to get really cold, the window was open and I no longer had my coat on. "I've spent my entire life on the move, it's just how I prefer to live I guess." I noticed how he was glaring at me, then we made eye contact.

He was probably a bit drunk, I knew that. "So you've never really suck in the same place for a long amount of time?" He asked as he put down his drink and began to stand up. I then take a second to think before I replied. "No longer than a year before."

He then sits don't next to me, I turned my head to face him as we were talking. "Perhaps, we could change that." He said before leaning in to kiss me.

I didn't know what to do! I panicked! He was my boss! I decided the simple option was just to let it happen but has soon as his lips met mine, I completely sunk into the moment, letting his tongue explore my mouth. He put his hand on the side of my neck, and the other on my waist. His warm hand touching my bare skin, I put one hand behind his head and it turned into a full make out session. He then started kissing down my neck, and back up again making me gasp. Back to my lips. Then I moved and straddled his lap, still making out. The hand that was on my waist was now grabbing my ass as we continued to make out.

Before anything else happened, I stopped and said "let's move this to the bedroom." He looked at me and nodded. I then got off of him and we then went back to my room.

Once we closed the door he went straight back to kissing me, he backed me up to the bed and I fell down onto it. He then crawled on top of me and started kissing my neck, and gave me a couple hickeys. He then took my crop top of and threw it to the floor and I began unbuttoning his vest, once I had unbuttoned it he took it off his arms and threw it to the floor. Removing every piece of clothing until we both were just in are underwear.

He pulled off me, "Are you sure your not in any pain?" He asks, remembering my injury. "I'll be fine." I say, grabbing his neck, pulling him back onto me. I felt his member touching against me, he then started to remove my underwear. Then taking his fingers inside me. I moaned with pleasure as he moved his fingers inside of me. I still felt pain from my wound but I ignored it.

"My, your already that wet for me..." he says, without me noticing he had removed his underwear and once he had removed his fingers, his hard cock came inside of me. I gasped and moan as he pushed it back and forth in me. He was quite slow and first but got faster very quickly. "I- I'm going to-"

"Not yet...hold it." He told me, I tried my best. "You can cum now darling."I was so thankful when he said I could. It was the most pleasure I had in a long time.

I woke up the next morning and felt my pillow uncomfortable. I had no idea of my surroundings and tried moving my pillow. "Morning..." I then opened my eyes and realised I was lying on Silco's chest.

I slept with my boss! I look up at him and grunted. "Not a morning person then?" He says with a chuckle. I then go back to lying on his chest and falling back asleep.

I woke up as I flinched at the pain in my stomach. I was still lying on Silco as he played with my hair as I slept. I sat up and realised I wasn't wearing anything, I ignored that and looked at the bandage on my stomach. It was completely soaked with my blood. He sat up and seen it too. "I'll go get more bandages, you stay here." He says as he was about to get out of bed. He shoved his clothes from the night before on messily and went to the bathroom to get the things from the first aid kit while I got up and slowly walked over to my wardrobe and got out my pyjamas.

I put them on and I sat back on the bed. Silco came back with the bandages and rubbing alcohol to sterilise the wound which I knew would hurt like a bitch. He came over to me and kneeled on the floor as I lifted my shirt up. He then poured a tiny bit of rubbing alcohol on the flannel.

I winced as the stinging cold pain on my stomach. Silco looked up and me, we made eye contact before he put the flannel on my stomach. "It looks infected..."

Once he finished he then put the bandages on and stood back up. "Thank you." I say as He then picks his things up and places it on the bed side table.