Part Seventeen

Dinner was amazing. Sevika and jinx served up the food and left us alone to eat. It was a pasta dish with a lovely homemade sauce.

Silco explained what was going on. A new group called themselves the firelights. There had only be sightings of three of them but they had advanced technology and there were 0 leads on catching them.

They aimed to stop the production of shimmer. Which would meant no independence for zaun.

After he finished explaining it all to me he then said he was going to go get ready and left. So there was something else happening.

I stood up from my chair and went to my bedroom. I found a short black dress that was absolutely stunning. I instantly fell in love with it.
My idea of the dress but you can imagine what u want.

I put the dress on and it fitted perfectly. I proceeded to do my makeup and hair. Nothing too drastic. I added some jewellery, a simple choker, and earrings.

I sat in front on my mirror, with everything else that happened today, I was actually feeling relieved. I've shown no weakness to that man. He knows what I'm capable of. He knows what Sevika and Silco's men are capable of.

I get my things together and take a purse with me. Just something that is small enough to hold a pocketknife and a few coins.

As I was finishing putting the coins in my purse I heard a knock on the door. "Come in!" I say rushing to finish what I was doing.

"Are you ready?" The voice came from behind me. I stood up and turned around. I nodded. Silco came closer to me and kissed my forehead. "Your stunning, Princess." He tells me. I blush and look at what he's wearing.

A little more formal than usual. Back and white. His tie was still white but the rest was black.

I take my hands and adjust his crooked collar. "Sorry, I couldn't help myself." I mutter. "Your as handsome as ever, darling." We then moved to a kiss. Our soft lips touching. I loved his touch. I couldn't get enough. I always wanted more, even though I wanted a more relationship first.

=============
He took me to a building, very tall and the inside was very formal. We walked in together and I felt all eyes on me. I felt as if I was completely out of place in this room.

I turned to Silco as they all starred at me. "Don't worry, they are only impressed...and surprised." He whispers to me. We walk further into the room and music begins to play. Silco passes me some kind of champagne. "Ah finn, this is y/n, my second in command." He says introducing me. Second in command? I was the second in command? For what? The production of shimmer? I was so confused as of what he meant.

The man he was talking to had black hair swerved to the side, tattoos all over his face and a gold jaw. His outfit was very bright, and caught my eye.

"It's lovely to make your acquaintance." He says, taking my hand and kissing my knuckles lightly. "It's lovely to meet you too." I say.

As he looked at me he noticed the big scarring on my two shoulders. He stared at me until Silco gave him a cold look to stop. After the man walk away me and Silco stood there together.

"I'm second in command? Of what?" I whispered to him, still at his side. "Y/n I wouldn't trust anyone else. Zaun needs a good leader and if anything were to happen to me, you'd be the only one I'd trust. Jinx is too young and-" I turned and grabbed his face with both of my hands and pulled him in.

I kissed him. I knew everyone was watching. Once we both pulled away I spoke. "Thank you, Silco. Thank you for trusting me." The room went back to normal discussions. I could tell he was a bit embarrassed by the public affection but that wasn't ever going to stop me. "I don't just trust you, I love you."

"I love you too, now tell me about these business partners. They all can't be perfect..."

==============
My back slammed against the door, pushing it open. His hands trailing all over my body. I felt his hand slide up my dress. He lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist as he grabbed my ass.

He laid me on my bed and started kissing down my neck while his hands dragged down the zipper at the back off my dress...

I woke up the next morning, Silco was already awake. He was leaned up against the headboard. I began to sit up, "good morning..." he smiled at me, I let a light smile off my lips and stretched my arms out.

He picked up a mug from the table and passed it to me. He then went to go pick up his own mug. They were both made by jinx which was very cute. "Thank you."

"Anything for you, darling."

We spent the morning together as if we had no other troubles. Last night was perfect. The fact that I had something for a very short time, lost it and managed gain it back.

Once Silco got up to go get ready for the day, I did too. I heard him go to the bathroom while I got dressed in front of my mirror. I had put my trousers on and was now struggling to put on my bra. I grunted in frustration, the darn back clip wouldn't go on.

I was about to give up when Silco appeared behind me. His hair done, changed into clean clothes. "Would you mind? I know you like it off." I say to him. As a joke obviously. He chuckled at my silliness. "Not wrong." He pointed out as he came up behind me. I handed him the two sides of my bra and put my arms in front of me. Not getting my hands in the way.

The clip finally attached and I sighed with relief. I then bent down to pick up my top. Noticing how aroused Silco looked in the mirror in front of me. The way he looked at me. I just smiled and stood up straight. Before I could put my top on, Silco grabbed my wrist and spun me around. I put my hands in front of my chest as I fell into him.

My hands now were on his chest. He lifted my chin with his finger and kissed me. I moved my hands behind his neck, my arms going around his neck. He had his hands on my waist. I pulled off of him, only enough space to speak. "Darling, we both have jobs to do." I say, he ignored me and we went back to making out.

"Okay..." I chuckled. "Silco seriously." I tell him. He looks annoyed. He knew he had to stop at some point. I give him one last kiss and grabbed the top I dropped on the floor.

"Silco, work." I say, once I put my top on. He sighed. "Don't worry, it's not like I'm dying. I see you later, I'm going to do track down these 'firelights," I say, mocking their name. I pick up my cloak that hung over my chair and we both left the room. Me closing the door after us. He kissed me on my cheek before I ran off downstairs.

But of course, I spent the next five hours researching evidence and leads to find nothing but dust. They were untraceable! They had to be! They must of had a good leader who knew exactly what they were doing.

It was late afternoon by the time I got back home. I was exhausted. I got to Silco's office but he wasn't in. I had no energy to go back to my own room.

I just plopped down on the couch and fell asleep.