Part Twenty-Seven

I laid on my bed with my head in hands, mad at myself for what happened.

"Stupid! Utterly stupid. Once I'm able to walk I'll show em! I will!" I yell. Silco has been listening to me rant ever since we got home.

"Please stop love, they're just teenagers."

"When were you so positive, we are literally a years worth of shipments behind. I should of dealt with them when I had the chance."

It was the firelights. They advance in numbers and technology. "Princess, please, you aren't going anywhere but near me." He says before starting crawling on top on me.

"I'm basically paralysed, what are you up too?" I ask, with a smirk on my face.

"Please stop blaming yourself and fucking kiss me already." He is being very dominant with me. He knows it turned me on back then and now.

I lifted my head slightly before he put his hand on the back on my head and connect the gap between are faces. His tongue and saliva mixed with mine. The kiss was so different. His tongue felt weird and out of place in my mouth.

"God I missed you." He pants.

"I can tell you weren't faithful, I don't care." He then lifts his head in shock. "What, you kiss differently, someone obviously did it differently to me and you've adapted. Silco I don't care, I was in a coma for a year." He then gets off me and lays on his back beside me.

"I'm sorry."

"I don't care, they're not around now right? Otherwise I have no problems with it."

"Gone."

"Then I don't care, you deserve love or whatever happened when I was out."

===========
Eventually we talked it out. I totally understood, it wouldn't be fair of me to expect him to be faithful to someone who could never wake up.

"So, what about the shimmer? Why wouldn't you let singer use it on me." I say as I look up to look at his face. He held me in his arms, I snuggled him into his warm body.

He looked down at me, he put the hand that wasn't on my side arm on my side of my face. "I just didn't want you to get addicted, I wanted to save you but I didn't want to see you suffer as an addict."

"That's understandable." I put my hand over his. "Am I still beautiful to you?" I question.

"You could change anything about you and you'll still be my beautiful Princess." I then turned and laid on my back as I replaced myself snuggled into his side.

"I love you..."

"I love you way more than you know.." I muttered as a shut my eyes.