Part Sixteen

I found the art on Pinterest, not giving credit to the artist so credit to whoever drew it! It's amazing and I hope it's okay I'm using the idea for my story!

If you know who or if you made this, please let me know and if you have any issues I'll take the art off!
=============

I signalled Sevika to stay around the corner. The building was old, plenty of evidence pointed to a fire.

I stepped through the doorway and felt the burnt wood crack at my feet. The bulky figure stood in the dim room. "Burnt to the ground mm?" I ask. I knew it was him.

"Some old friends thought I'd be funny."

I took a step forward. Showing I wasn't afraid any longer. "Where's your boyfriend?" He asks me. Funny. Intimidation. Pathetic.

"Fear doesn't drive me, I've grown up."

"I may not of hated you then. But god your mother would of been disgusted in you."

I turned away in the thought of her. I would blame me for her death. It wasn't my fault. It was a natural death.

"Ha! What I do. What I've done. To survive! Nothing compared to what you've done. You had no reason."

I started to look around at the burned room. The memories. Most pain. But I wasn't going to look vulnerable not now.

"She was a beautiful woman-"

"Do you want to fight me or not? I don't care!" I laughed. "I couldn't care less! So let's get it over and done with."

It was all so fast. I could barely remember what happened. It was all a blur. I got good hits on him but I fell out the door way with a knife sticking out me. I crawl away backwards and Sevika came running.

He was behind her. Before he could take a swing at her she blocked her with her metal arm and stopped him. She bent his arm completely back and he ran away.

"Y/n, are you alright?"

"Yeah," I lift up my cloak and reveal the knife. It was only in far enough to stay and was very unstable. I pull it out and it didn't bleed out as much as it did when I was properly impaled.

"Ah!" I grunt in pain. Sevika picked me up, bridal style and took me back to the last drop.

She laid me on my bed. "He won't be coming back anytime soon." She said to me. I nodded as an understanding and she bandaged me up. Along with giving me ice for the big bruise on the side of my arm and face.

"Thank you. I mean it. You do so much for all of us. I'm very thankful." I say to Sevika.

"Thank you, you know I would've never thought someone like you'd end up in a place like this."

"What's that got to mean?"

"Your too kind"

=======

Sevika left to go do something about shimmer. I heard two very familiar voices outside my room and stood up. Yes the Stab wound was sore but it wasn't as bad as being impaled with a rusty pole.

I exited my room and noticed Silco's office door open. I stand in the doorway and watch them.

(Like in the top photo)
He was braiding her hair, it was so cute. They didn't notice me. They both sat on the floor. I was obsessed with the idea of a family. This family.

Moments like this made me forget what happened earlier. All my attention was this. This moment. Watching Silco do jinx's hair. It was adorable.

I came in quietly and sat next to Silco. Jinx seen me but stayed quiet. I rest my head on Silco's shoulder as he continued to braid Jinx's long hair. "How was your day?"

"Eventful, how did you two spend your day?" I ask them. I hear Jinx let out a small giggle. I noticed Silco finish that braid and move onto the next one. "Oh you know. Walking around, taking all that." Silco's reply was very dry and unlikely.

"Right.." I chuckled. I kissed Silco on the cheek. "What do you guys want for dinner?" I ask.

"No need darling, me and jinx have an idea of what we would like to do."

"Okay~ what on earth are you two up too?"

"Nothing!" Jinx replied.

I chuckled. "I don't think I'm a fan of the scheming."

"Don't worry! It's nothing badddd, promise." Jinx told me. Silco tied the second braid and Jinx spun around. "Okay! You two have fun!" She says just before jumping up and leaving the room.

I lift my head off of Silco shoulder and look in his eyes. "Why am I scared of what your plans." I laugh.

"Come here." He says. I move to in front of him and stuck my legs out in front of me. He pulls be in closer from behind by wrapping his arms around my lower waist. "Aye! Careful." I growl in pain.

"What happened? Are you okay?" He says letting go of me. I spun around to face him.

"I don't want to spoil are night."

"Y/n-"

I didn't notice until a tear fell down my cheek. I wiped under my eyes and chuckled. "Please don't let this ruin the night. I only want to spend time with you and jinx."

"I'm not going anywhere, now, please tell me. I'm worried." He said to me in a soft tone.

"He escaped!" I say and then breaking down into tears. I sunk into Silco chest letting out a full cry.

"What..."

"Then I found him, in my child home." I say lifting my head and sniffling. "We fought. Sevika saved me. He's gone. I hope."

He tucked me in closer to him. "That's good. It's just us. He won't show up again. I won't let it happen."

======

After half an hour of lying on the floor, I managed to calm quickly and he held me tightly. "We should go, before Jinx burns the kitchen to bits."

"Your letting her cook!"

"She wanted to do something, and I trust her." I smiled and chuckled. We fell into a deep kiss, his tongue touching mine. Once we finished he stood up and helped me up.

We walked into the kitchen, he had his arm around my shoulders, and Sevika- wait Sevika? Helping jinx? I was surprised as was Silco.

"Dinners nearly ready!" Jinx shouted as she came in from the dinning room. "You two go take a seat! Dinner will be served soon!" She says happily. I nodded back and we went to the dining room.

Silco pulled out a chair for me and I sat down. He sat at the top of the table next to me. I then thought about this mornings letter. It said 10pm, it was 8pm. This wasn't the thing he had planned then what was happening in two hours time?

============
Okay so! Here is some art I did for my wall, I am no artist but I rlly had fun making it and I wanted to share!

============Okay so! Here is some art I did for my wall, I am no artist but I rlly had fun making it and I wanted to share!