Part Twenty-Four

6k views- THANK U ALL SO MUCH, ENJOY!
I woke up alone. The sun hit my eye lids before I turned over and realised how alone I was. "Darling?" I say to the No-one in the room. I sit up and look around to my surroundings. I hum in disappointment of not waking up in my loved ones arms. I get up and make my way to the bathroom.

I take a quick shower without getting my hair wet and I exit the bathroom. I get dressed into my usual clothes and hear the commotion down the hall.

"Don't think for a second your getting away with this!"

"I don't know what your talking about."

"Your arrogance cost us hundreds! Thousands!"

"And why would I ca-"

The second voice was cut off following by a thump on the floor. I assumed the first voice was Silco. More shimmer problems for us to take care of. Perfect. I exit my room and watch Sevika pull the body out of the office.

I slip in the room and see Silco standing next to his chair. His head in his hand. I walked over to him and I watch as his face instantly shows relief as he sees me. "What do you need me to do?" I ask. He looks at me.

He sighed, "I don't want to be stitching you up later." He tells me. I roll my eyes and step in closer to him. So close that I'm looking directly up to see his face. "I'll get singed to do it then." I say before are lips connected. I pulled back, "Where will I find them..?"

Target one- older female, dark haired, recently seen in a black cloak.

Target two- buff male, white, recently seen at the brothel "Good Time"

Both of them were involved and had some sort of profit out of the destruction of two shimmer loads.

I first planned to just hide outside of the brothal, but I reminded myself it would be too predictable. They'd be on high alert. So I decided to have more fun with it.

I snuck upstairs to jinx's room and took some of her clothes that wouldn't fit me as they should. I snuck back downstairs to my room and tried on the clothes.

I looked like a hooker! Perfect.

If I made them think I was some hooker, maybe seduce them a little, lore them both into some kind of alley. Make them think I'm about to let them do whatever they want to me, that kind of thing.

When In reality, I will be silting both of their throats as soon as no one else is their to witness.

"Hey toots." I female shouted to me. I look over with a sweet shy face. "...yes?" I call back, sweetly, in reply. The male next to her signalled me to come closer.

They were my targets.
And the female was clearly a lesbian as I hoped.
(Not saying anything stereotypical just that she looks aroused by what y/n was wearing.)

I came closer to them. Once I was close enough to talk, they both looked at me up and down. "What's a pretty girl like you doing in the lanes." The male says to me. I step closer. He's sitting on some sort of table, I step in between in legs, real close to him.

"Trying to get myself a job well payed, maybe..." I say as I take two of my fingers and brush them down his jawline. "You two would be interested in something." The female perked up. She was now no longer leaning on the wall. "We're listening." She says.

"Let's go somewhere...more private?" I say, making the last bit more high pitched.

I take them to an alley, no one is around. They're both following from behind. Looking at the view. Once I find somewhere good, I stop walking and turn to them. "I'm all yours.." I say, with my hands on my hips, but my fingers on each hand try grabbing the knives in the back of my shorts.

I walk closer to them and get a grip of the knives. Once I'm stood between the two, I let the male kiss the side of my neck before I pulled both of the knives out and attempted to stab them both in the side of the neck.

The male squealed as he quickly fell to the ground after I pulled the knife out of the side of his neck. He gasped for air and then quickly fell silent.

However all my attention was now on the female, who grabbed my wrist before I could touch the skin of her neck with my cold blade.

I froze. I was in shock. I thought it was all planned out. "Nice try." She says. I try pull my arm away but she won't let go. 

She tears the knife from my hand and notices the engraved "S" on it. Fuck. "So, your the little bitch that he's been using?" She says to me. I scrunch my nose in disgust. She's strong. Stronger then me. No point in picking a battle I won't win.

She looks at the scars all over my body. "He's got you in tight, or you've got him in tight." She says, following a small chuckle, just before she quickly lets go of my wrist and slashes my eye then my stomach. I quickly fall next to the man dead on the floor.

"Uh, matching." She says, dropping my knife. She slowly walks away whistling.

I'm in so much pain. One of eyes is filled with blood, the other tears of pain. I try pulling myself together. I take the jacket of the dead man and try pulling my self up.

After I managed to get to my feet, I place the jacket on, covering myself. Both my hands cover my eye and the first place I go, is singed's lab.

When I managed to get there, I launched myself onto the door. I had tripped a couple times on my way there and my legs felt like they were going to collapse.

Which is what they did of course.

As soon as the door opened as my body crashed into it, I fell to the cold floor. I heard a chair move on the solid flooring. I put one hand on the floor and tried to push myself up. Nothing.

All my strength was put into walking there. Everything is blurry. "Y/n!" I hear being called. "Y/n stay with me. " A  figure appears. I'm assuming it's singed, which it is. "Don't go!" He says to me.

I felt him pick me up and then the cold operation table hits my back. I thought I was going to bleed out at die.

"Tell him-" I lift my head and puke out a good amount of blood. I feel him try clean the blood on my stomach. "I'm-sor-ry" I felt my eyes close.

The pain didn't stop. But I was unconscious.