Part Thirty

Note: I want to thank you all for supporting my first X Reader! I cannot believe how many views this story has gotten and I'm so happy about it!

I am in the makes of a sequel but I can tell not everyone will enjoy it.

Thank you to everyone who has stuck around and voted/commented. I love everyone's comments so much and really cheer me up!

Anyway thank you for all your support and please take care of yourself (that's what Silco would want 😏)
=================
A Month and A Half Later...

I feel Silco's body move closer to mine as I wake up. "Morning my love, how was your sleep?" He asked as he wrapped his arms around my shoulder. Before I could reply I started gagging and moved away from Silco quickly, just to keep my head over the side of bed before throwing up on the floor. "Come on darling, let's get you to the bathroom." He says as he puts Both of his hands on the sides of my arms.

He helps me out of bed while I wipe the sick from my face, then darting for the toilet as I started being sick again. I kneel in front of the toilet with my head hung over the side as I'm sick into the toilet bowl.

Silco is holding my hair out of the way for me as I'm throwing up my insides.

Once my body gives it a rest, I back away from the toilet and lean myself up against the wall. Once Silco let go of my hair he brought a wet cloth to my face and wiped it down for me. "Better?"

"Thank you darling." I croak. "Can you get someone to cover my shift." I let out weakly.

"Of course."

After a couple of minutes waiting it see if I was going to be sick again, Silco took me back to bed and brought me a bucket incase I needed to be sick again. Along with some dried toast and water.

I sipped from the cold glass of water feeling so weak and tired. It couldn't be from the meat we ate last night or everyone else would be sick too. I questioned why I felt like this but didn't find myself an answer.

"I'm going to start work, you need anything just shout, My darling." He tells me, pushing some hair behind my ear. I nod my head.

Once he reaches the door a stop him by asking. "Did I even drink a lot last night?" I question. He shrugs.

"Only a glass or two." He replied. I sighed and hoped that the truth wouldn't be reality.

He left the room with no more words and I fell back asleep.

It was probably just a bug right? Nothing to worry about. My immune system was pretty damaged so it was common for me to be sick like this now and again. But why was I overthinking this?!

I slept through most of the day and woke up around 4pm. By then I felt perfectly fine. I got out of bed and threw a jumper on over my pyjamas.

I look at myself in the mirror before I leave. I then noticed it probably was true. I might be pregnant?

I try brushing it off my mind and then leaving the room. I knock on the office door as I usually do and get my reply to come in. "Y/n, how are you feeling?" He asked as he seen me walk in.

While I close the door I make my reply. "Well better, thanks for taking care of me." I thank him. He puts on a light smile as I walked closer to his desk.

I sit on the couch that is beside his desk and relax myself. Though I'm not fully relaxed.

It's like a pounding heartbeat in my head. Tell him! Tell him! Then my actual heart starts pounding. "Have you seen jinx recently?" I ask him, trying to focus on something else other than what my mind wants me to be panicking about.

"She's been focusing on her gadgetry recently, why do you ask?"

"I don't know.." I sigh. My mind then continues to panic.

Silco watches my body language and doesn't go back to his paperwork.

"Come here." He says in a soft but demanding voice. I listen and walk towards him and sit on his lap. I feel him stroke my hair and kiss my cheek. "What has got you so riled up my darling?" He asks.

He knows me way too well. I sigh and snuggle my body into his.

"I'm worried."

"About what?"

I take a pause and think about how I should put this. "I don't know how to tell you..." he puts a and on my head. Stroking my hair.

"What ever it is you seem to be pretty displaced by it, whatever your going through I don't want you alone." He comforts me.

"I might be pregnant." I blurt out. He freezes. I sit myself up to look at his face. I tear rolls down my cheek in fear. Fear of losing him to this event in our lives.

"Slico?" I whince.

"This is wonderful.." he says while starring at the wall behind me and not making eye contact. My face begins to lighten up at his reaction.

I wipe my tear away and smile. "Really?" He then makes eye contact and kisses me slowly and deeply.

"Yes!" He chuckles. I wrap my arms around him tightly. "God I love you Y/n." He says to me.

"I love you even more.."

"Is that so..?"