Part Nineteen

The last couple parts have had more discussion than description, sorry I'm just trying to get more chapters out while juggling revision and homework.

I got a B on my biology test, I'm so pleased! And the views on the story is amazing!

Feel free to comment I love reading your reactions!
Enjoy this chapter simps 😉
- Gregoryhub :)

A few week later-
Silco had basically moved into my room, though he spent most of his time in the office. However I was also working now. Either working with Sevika, taking a shift as a bartender or assassination.

"Shit!" I had been day dreaming and now I have a bullet through my shoulder. Asshole. I run up to my victim, screaming in agony. They were young, early 20s. The shit they did. Silco's men had been halved in the past week.

The firelights had backed off and let the public make a move on Silco. Which led to this.

I ran so fast they didn't react. As I ran up to them I placed my dagger on their shoulder. Stabbing it into them as I used all my strength to pull myself over them, jumping over them. Using the dagger to pull myself up, which would of hurt. Badly. (Y/n is kinda a strong badass) Once I was behind them they groaned in pain. I kicked the back of their leg, making them kneel.

I ripped the dagger from their shoulder and let them bleed out. "Give Silco a kiss for me." They said to me as I was about to walk away. "Will do." They knew fine well who I was. Everyone did. I pulled myself up over someone's balcony and jumped on the roof.

All my muscles were sore. I'd been working a lot more than I ever have before. As I got near the last drop I seen an enforcer. I assumed it was Marcus and kept running over the rooftops. As the enforcer approached the last drop I jumped down in front of him. "Hey Marcus."

"Jesus, what the hell."

I just rolled my eyes and walked up to the door and walked in. We didn't get along. I hated his guts. We walked passed the drunkens and walked upstairs. Him following behind me.

I walked into Silco's office as Marcus waited at the door. "Sheriff here for you." I say, as I come up to Silco in his chair. He stands up and I kiss his cheek. "Marcus, please come sit." Silco tells him as he walks in and takes a seat.

"Their calling you an industrialist. They couldn't care less about what your doing."

"Good, let's keep it that way." 

"But what when someone speaks up? What do we do then?" I ask. Silco takes a seat opposite Marcus with a cigar in hand. "We let the rumours play out. The piltover council wouldn't take word from the streets nor come down here." Silco told me. Marcus gave me a stare.

"Oh please. Don't be so immature, Marcus." I told him. He was too young to be sheriff. A real bad one too. I would of much preferred to talk to the old sheriff. She was a lot more, more intimidating and experienced. Hot.

Too bad she was killed.

Marcus coughed to stop the awkward silence. "Is that all sheriff?" Marcus nodded and stood up. I never sat down so I let Marcus out. I closed the door behind me. Marcus stood their staring at me. "Seriously, what's your deal-"

He backed me into the wall and placed a hand on my waist. Before I could react he stuck his tongue in my mouth. I was fast to push him away. "What the fuck! You have a wife, a daughter!" I yell. He heard the office door open and he quickly walked off. "Pervert." I mutter.

Silco is stood there. I then walked into his office with him. He sat down, with his cigar lit in hand. "I know, he needs to learn his place but we need him." Silco says as he takes a puff from his cigar. I sit down directly next to him.