Part Twenty-One

Singed and Sevika joined us for dinner. I was very pleased when they liked what I had made for them. Jinx and Silco also loved it, they loved my cooking.

"Oh shit, I have to go." I mutter looking at the time. "I hope you all enjoy the rest of your meal but I have somewhere to be." I tell them standing up.

"Your leaving in the middle of progress day dinner?" Jinx questions me. Once I pull down the dress I was wearing I stood behind her chair. "Only for the night, I'll be here when you wake, be good for Silco." I tell her.

I then walk over to the top of the table where Silco sits. I give him a kiss on the cheek before saying "I'll be back before midnight." He then looks at me. "Any problems-"

"Back here, I know. Thank you for coming to dinner guys!" I say before leaving the room and going back to my own room.

I quickly changed into a horrible outfit I absolutely hated. I looked like a pilty. So light coloured but not too fancy. Way to light coloured to look like I was from zaun.
(Something like this?)

I quickly grabbed my cloak and flung it over my shoulder, hiding the light colours while I walked through zaun

I quickly grabbed my cloak and flung it over my shoulder, hiding the light colours while I walked through zaun. I didn't have any space to hide any weapons so I put the smallest knife i owned in my shoe. It was hanging out but if I was asked, it's for protection.

As I walked through the streets of zaun, the drug smell mixed with alcohol and smoke filled my nose. I kept walking through the green tinted streets until I reached the elevator. I stepped in and pushed the lever to go up.

I watched as the elevator slowly went up, the streets of zaun, soon to be an independent nation. Soon, maybe years, but soon. I could take 20 years for the independence, but that's what I'm fighting for.

I reach the top and rush to the docs. I was 10 minutes late. Fuck. I got to the same docs that I go to when I need to think. No one was there.

"I was being to think you weren't coming."

A unfamiliar, Russian voice came from behind me. I turned quickly to see a male. Very skinny, brown haired, quite pale with a cane in his hand. I pushed my hair behind my ear. "Oh hello." I chuckled. "When you first seen me, I was em-"

"It's okay, you don't need to explain." He tells me. I just returned a smile and he sits down on the doc, placing his cane beside him and hanging his legs over the water. "Your vicktor right? As in one of the creators of the hextech, right?" I ask before sitting next to him.

"Well yes, and your name is..?"

"Oh, my names y/n."

"Beautiful name."

I chuckled and looked down (as if I was blushing but I wasn't) "Oh.." he says quietly.

"Is something wrong?" I ask in a cute light voice. As if I cared. "No, no. You just look like a relative of mine." He says. I silence falls. I sit and think about what he said.

"You don't happen to be related to a Maria Clifton, no?" I look up at him. "She's dead, she died. Like over 30 years ago." I tell him, I knew her.

That. That's my dead mother.