Introduction

Make sure you read description before reading! My first Silco x reader so sorry if it's bad.

It's a slow burner so the actual romance stuff happens five parts in. All warnings in description!
========
It's as if someone took my heart and split it into two pieces. The red crimson blood splashing all over the white tile flooring. The painful screams coming from a little girl...

My father was an alcoholic, no good, for caring for his child. Mother dead. At nine I was already pick pocketing just to scrap together some food. Wasn't surprised for nine-year olds to be pick pocketing, it was the under-city after all.

At fourteen, getting into scraps with other people my age, my whole childhood was a fight for survival, and it never got better.

Now it's still hard to live, but at least there were none of those damn enforcers in my way. I have a stable pay with odd jobs, nothing too violent. The streets aren't as bad as they used to be. It's still hard to survive, but it's always been survival of the fittest.

========================================

I was walking down the street, like an normal day. I heard a group of men talking about me as I walked past. "Damn, don't see girlies like her now-a-days." One of them said. I bit my tongue and tried to keep walking, no daggers needed. "She sure cleans up nicely."

That was it, I was going to get the knife from my pocket but waited. I turned around to the group of males, younger males. Definitely never had in countered them before. "Hiya boys..." I said, in a light voice, giving them a wink.

The boys looked at each other and whistled. I went up closer to them, real close to one of them. He chuckled as I  got so close I was nearly touching him, I put my  hand behind his neck as if I were going to kiss him.

But instead I took out my pocket knife from a pocket on the thigh of my leg and stabbed it into him. I heard as his friend gasped around what was going on. He looked down to see the horror of the knife being pushed into him. "Get the fuck off me whore!" He squealed. I twisted the knife around and then retracted the knife, that was now covered in the peasants blood.

"Run along now." I said. I had thought i was getting to old for teenagers to be hitting on me but yet here I stood watching these young males run away from me.

Then 1 continued walking, walking back home so I could rest in peace. I got to the small one-room place I was staying in to see it had been blown to pieces, just my luck.

It was a dodgy part of the under-city so I wasn't surprised. I then proceeded to walk to the bar. The only good bar in the whole of the under city. 'The Last Drop' It was a descent place. Nothing to interesting happened there. Bar fights now and again.

I was on my way until I dropped my knife as I was cleaning the blood of off it. I went down to go pick it up and a couple of thugs bumped into me, they weren't happy...