Part Twenty-Three

Guess who no longer has covid :)
But sadly, I have the end of this novel planned, but idea for a sequel! :(

I walk into the pouring rain. The rain hits my bare arms and the bottom parts of my legs. My hair is quickly soaked.

"Who are you! I demand at once-"

I look to the women standing in the rain, she wore a coat that was a purple colour. Her underneath clothes are hidden behind the coat. Her face is beautiful, she looks quite young for her assumed age. Her hair is bleached blonde near the ends of her long hair and my- my eyes.

"Y/n? Oh my Y/n!" She shouts my name as she jumped on me hugging me tightly. "Mum..?" I questioned. (Sorry for the British spelling, cus I am)I couldn't tell if this was real or a hallucination. "Yes!" She says as she buries me in her arms. I wrap my arms behind her back and happy tears spill down my face. "I was told- you died...because of me?" I say after she pulled back to admire my face.

"All will be explained in good time." She puts her hand on my face. I smile and chuckled at the state I was in.

I hear I cough from behind me. I turn my head to see Silco and Jinx. Jinx is Holding Silco's hand, she's so cute. "Oh, right." I chuckle.

"Mum...this is Silco and Jinx." I say moving out the way so mother could see them. "Greetings madam." Jinx said trying to be posh. I chuckled at her cute silliness. Silco stepped closer to be beside me, letting go of jinx's hand.

"Handsome fellow." She says quietly to me.

=========
I invited my mum into the closed bar. Silco and Jinx left to go upstairs while I got the explanation I was dying for.

She knew about his drinking and abusing. After having me she got sick and my dad took me away from her.

She never seen my dad again. Only a letter saying that I had died and my dad didn't want to see her die too.

Which wasn't true. He separated me from my mother and blamed me for her death.

"I'm so sorry, I would of tried to find you if I knew."

"It's okay mum, dad has been dealt with anyway. He's not showing up anytime soon." I tell her. She puts her hand over mine that was resting on the table. "Your not from piltover are you?" I ask her. She shakes her head for a No.

"I live there with my sister and her son, who you met." She tells me. "But we're all zaunites by blood." She tells me. "So tell me more, you better be with that handsome man or I'll take him for myself." She joked.

I chuckled at what she said. "Yes he's my boyfriend." I tell her. She again admires my face. "Jinx isn't his actual daughter but she looks up to us both." I say.

"Your so grown up.." She says smiling at me. "I missed all of it, and my first grandchild."

"Well mum I wouldn't-"

"I'm your grandchild?!" Jinx says walking in the room, she doesn't hesitate to run up to the stood my mum was sitting on and hugged her. "Thank you." She says, looking up to my mum.

I smile at the scene.

After a while of my mum and jinx getting to know each other, she eventually took off and said she'd visit soon and we could all do something together.

Jinx was tired and went to bed, so it was just me left. I went up the stairs and down the corridor. I looked inside the office and to my surprise Silco wasn't there.

I continue walking until I get to my door and open it. As I opened it I seen Silco swing his legs over to the side of the bed then stand up. As he heard the door he gazed at me. We both walked over to eachother and he wrapped his arms around me as soon as he got close enough.

I wrap my arms behind him and buried my head in his chest. "Was everything alright?" He asks me.

"It was fucking perfect." I mutter into his warm chest. His hot breath hits my head as he looks down at me. He tightens his hold on me and kissed my hair.

We ended up snuggling on are bed. His hand was on my waist and I was gazing up at him. We both stayed in silence. Comfortable silence. I wasn't tired but I was safe enough to rest.

My mind was put at ease with knowing I actually had more family than I knew. I smiled at the thought. I had an aunt, and a cousin.

God meeting vicktor again would be awkward but he's apparently my cousin. I thought my only family was Silco and Jinx, Partly Sevika too, but I had more.

I closed my eyes. "I love you..." I mutter. I can only imagine the look on Silco's face at this moment. "I love you too, Princess."

Every time the word "Princess" escapes his lips makes me fall for him all over again. His voice was so sweet. I wanted to be by his side always.