Part Seven

Trigger warning! This part contains a lot of family issues and trama if you have experienced any family issues this might trigger you so please be warned. It triggered me just writing this so please be warned.
==========•=••••••••••••••••••••••••

"I'm going go check up on the lead we got."

"Can you please be careful?"

"I will take extra care this time."

"Thank you, darling."

I close the door and head out. The pain from my stomach wasn't as bad. Anyway, it was only to see if they were the group we were looking for. They were caught trying to steal from the bar the other night.

I walk through the streets with my mask on. Then I hear voices so I quickly hide behind a corner. I knelt down and the cold stone of the wall on my skin made me feel a little on edge.

"You guys wanna head out for drinks?"

"Dude-"

"What? Oh yeah, your still staying of the drink? She's gone, just give up already."

There were three of them. Older fellows.

"You guys go out, don't make me stop you guys from having fun."

"One drink won't harm you!"

I recognised one of the mens voice. I stood up, I froze. I then walked away from the corner and fast walked passed them. I was completely in shock and disturbed by what I just had heard.

=========

I walked back into my room and took of my mask and jacket. I laid out across my bed with my hands to my head. I looked down to see that my bandages were clean and hadn't bled, which was a good thing.

I then got back up and decided to go to Silco's office. I knocked on the door and opened it before hearing an answer. He was sitting on the couch, with a cigar in hand. "Everything alright?" He asks, how could he tell something was wrong?

I came over towards him and laid down on the couch. He put his cigar out as I laid my head on his lap. "When I went out, I went to go see that group and one of the guys-" I stopped myself and took a deep breath in. "They were older men and...I over heard one of them and it sounded." I stopped again. I couldn't get my words out.

"It's okay...take your time." He whispered as he stroked my hair.

"One of them said they couldn't have drinks or something because they were waiting for someone to come back. I dunno it just triggered me."

"Darling, whatever you seen, you know I'll always look out for you."

I then turned my body to face upwards. "I know..." I then put my hand behind his neck and he pulled down to kiss me. "I'm going to head to bed..." I say after I pull away.

"I'll join you..."

I laid in bed with Silco's arms around me, he was probably asleep by now. The conversation kept playing in my head. It wasn't. It couldn't be. Why.

**Flash back**

She picked up the bag. It was about time. She had enough. Arms and legs bruised. She picked it up and opened the door.

There he was. Standing. She looked up at the tall man. "Where do you think your going?" He asked.

She pulled out a small knife from her pocket. "Get out my way!" She screamed. "Go away! I'm leaving and you'll never see me again!" He looked at her.

He looked at the way she stood, with the small but sharp knife. "Come on now-" she slashed his hand as he tried to touch her and ran for it. She ran out of the house and went as far as she could.

"GET BACK HERE YOU BRAT!" The words screamed from a distance.

**end of flashback**

I felt my chest getting tighter and tighter. I moved Silco's arms off me and sat up, swinging my legs to the edge of the bed. I put my hands in my hair and tried controlling my breathing.

"Princess..."

"Sorry, I-I- didn't mean to wake you."

"Come here."

I got back into bed and Silco got closer to me, wrapping his arms around my lower waist. "I promise, I'll keep you safe. Nothing will happen, not again."

I managed to fall asleep after a while. I woke up in the same position I was in the other day. Wrapped around Silco's warm body with my head laying on his bare chest. I look up to Him and smile, while he stroked my hair. "Thank you, for helping me last night." I muffle into his chest. He didn't reply, he just kept his hand stroking my hair.

Maybe half an hour later he kissed my head and said, "I've got to get paperwork done, will you be alright, my Princess?" I look up to him and gave a light smile. "If you must, Is it alright if I spend the day with Jinx?"

"Of course." He says, kissing my head once more. "She's a lot more happier with you, I've never seen her that way before." He says as I lift my head so he could slide out of bed.

He put his clothes on and came back to the bed. "You should get up soon, love." He says, he then went to kiss me on my cheek but I moved so his lips could meet mine. I smiled as he then walked away from the bed and went to his office.

I laid in bed for a couple more minutes before getting out of bed, and then putting on the usual black clothing. I then went to go have breakfast. I sat at the table alone, I ate until I felt it was enough and went back to my room to see Jinx sitting at my desk.

"Morning Jinx."

"Y/n! Come see this!" She says as she comes up to me with a drawing of three people. "Is that...me, you and Silco?"

She nodded. "Aw Jinx that's adorable." I then go over to where my coat hung and took the picture out of my pocket. It was about time I showed her.

"Look, this is me around your age." I say as I show her the picture.

"You look like Vi...without the hair colour."

"Who?"

Jinx told me everything. About what she went though. And the night at the warehouse. How Silco found her and looked out for her since. We sat on the floor together, my arm wrapped over her.

"You know, when I was little my dad wasn't nice to me."

"What did he do?"

I then showed her the picture once more. "You see that?" I say pointing to my cheek in the photo. "He did that to me." She then turned to me and hugged me. "Your very similar to me, Jinx." I admit. "Your definitely more prettier though." She chuckles.

She pulled away and looked up at me. "Would it be weird to think of you as my mother?" She asks. I was shocked but I also liked the fact she seen me as a parental figure.

"Of course not, I would do anything for you, protect you with my life."

She smiles and hugs me once more. The door creaks open a bit. I look up to see Silco watching us hug. I signal him to come over but he just shakes his head.

I roll my eyes and signal once more. He then gives in and sat on the floor at the other side of jinx and awkwardly hugged her, in a kind of group hug. I felt my cheek was wet with tears.

"What's wrong?" Silco asked noticing me. I chuckle and

"I've finally found my family."

He kissed me on my cheek as Jinx looked up. "Ew that's gross." She says. Me and Silco chuckled.

But at this moment I didn't realise how quickly things could go down hill...