Part Four

After are drinks I went out for a walk, I said "I'm gonna go out for some fresh air." And Silco gave back a light hum and I went off.

I put the mask on and went downstairs, I felt as if everyone was watching me, and me only. I walked out of the bar and walked down an alley way, I then heard a lot of muttered. Next thing I know, I was hit across the head. Before I could get back up I was knocked out cold. The next thing I remember was my arm in agony and it was so painful a let out a loud scream...

[Silco's POV]

It had been a couple hours since I last seen (y/n), she took off after are drinks. I decided to check her room for her, I walked down the cold, silent corridor, the muffling noice of Jinx's music came from above but apart from that silent.

I knock on her door. Nothing. "Y/n?" I say hoping for a response. I then take my chances by hopefully not walking in on her getting dressed or something and opened the door. No one. Her old clothes still on the floor from when she took the picture out from her pocket. Just as I last seen it but a book on the bed. That was new. She wouldn't just leave out of the blue.

I went downstairs to see the bar packed and Sevika sitting at the bar. I walk over to her pushing past a couple of people. "Sevika! Have you seen y/n anywhere?" She shook her head. I grunt in frustration and leave the building. I look around to see the usual. But something brought my attention, down an alley way I see something. I go over to investigate and see two pistols and two daggers just lying there. Shit! That was hers, I look around and see no one. And then I notice a empty shimmer container, someone must have taken her, and I had a suspicion who it was.

[Back to y/n's POV]

My arm was hurting so bad and I kept screaming for help. I was blindfolded. I couldn't see anything. "PLEASE!" I cried out, "HELP!" No one came. Not a sound was heard, I couldn't hear anything. I tried pulling away from what seamed to be ropes tied around me. The rope was sore, way too tight, I could feel it digging into my wrists, ankles and the sides of my torso.

After a while I gave up screaming. Then I heard someone enter the room. "Please! Please help! I'll do anything just let me-" My arms flared with pain again. I screamed so loud, hurting my lungs. They were injecting me with something. The pain was unbearable, I wished it would all go away, just like the pain after being smacked by my father so many years ago.

"ANYTHING PLEASE STOP!" I scream so loud. Then I seen light. They ripped my blindfold off me and my eyes adjusted to the light. "Please..." I cried looking down. Someone grabbed my chin forcing me to look up. I seen someone familiar behind the person holding my chin. It was the client. They clearly weren't happy with the deal, so unhappy they look me.

"Listen here. Since you're Silco's new bitch. I think he'd offer a lot more to us when we have you, and when we have you suffer..." The client said, my face had tears dripping down it nonstop. "Please, no more..."

"No more mm?"

Next thing I know it goes black again.

[Silco's POV]
FIVE HOURS AFTER (Y/N)'S DISAPPEARANCE

I had everyone searching for her. I sat in my office, drinking. Feeling guilty that she was taken because of me. I was more then sure it was a business partner. It had to be. No one else would have the guts to take someone who worked close to me.

"SIR!" Someone screamed from the door. I immediately stand up as the door swings open. "We found her but-" I quickly ran from the office and out of the bar. She was lying on the floor lifeless from where I found her things. Her arms and body soaked in her own blood. I picked her up and took her to the only place I knew that could help her...

[Back to y/n's POV]

I woke up to warm air and the relief of pain felt weird to me but it was definitely better. The warm air that was around me was also the duvet and throw of my bed. My vision blurry and my hearing muffled, as I tried to move and noticed someone had been sitting in a chair in front of me, they had gotten up and kneeled down at the side of the bed. Once my hearing returned I heard the words. "I'm so sorry, it's all my fault..." and a lot of stuttering with words, unclear on what they were trying to say.

My vision returned to see it was Silco by my bed and he was panicking, he looked lost with himself with guilt. I reach my hand from the covers and put it over his hand that was on my bed. He looked up at me, I remember trying to say something but it all came out croaky. He let out a small laugh at my attempt to speak and grabbed a glass of water that was on my bedside table. I managed to sit up with his help and I tried taking the glass from Silco but whatever they had injected me with caused my arms to shake whenever I lifted them and I had no strength to even hold the glass. I kept tried but Silco said. "There is no point in trying, your strength with come back in time. For now I'll help." He said to me.

He put the glass to my lips and I managed to drink. It felt so good, I didn't realise how dry my throat was. "I don't blame you..." My first proper words were. I smiled at him, he still felt guilt. I took one of my shaky arms and put my hand on Silco's cheek, moving my thumb, feeling the scarred skin. "I don't blame you at all..." he put his hand on mine and returned it back down onto the bed.

"Is she okay..." I hear from the door. Jinx. Silco looked back, he seen her hair poke out from behind the door. "She's awake now, Jinx." He says to her, she walks in revealing her and her beautiful hair. "I'm doing to make sure the devil is dealt with, Jinx will keep you company." He said before standing up straight and leaving your side. Jinx came over to me and I noticed how Silco took one last look at me before leaving.

Jinx came over to you and sat on the bed at your feet and started talking to me about her bombs and what not but I was dozing off to sleep, not because she was boring me but because my body and no more energy to spare. It was going to be a long, long recovery...