シℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙シ

Rainbow laughed. She was currently playing a game with her opponent; Applejack. As known as, her best friend. You're probably wondering what game they're playing. Well, they're playing minecraft on the xbox in the living room. But they weren't just doing that, they were goofing off as well. 

   It's pretty much what they do almost every weekend. If they aren't outside doing a competitive activity, they're playing on the xbox. Most games they play on the xbox are competitive. If they aren't doing that, then they' re goofing around. As know as..being themselves. 

   Applejack and Rainbow Dash have been best friends for 6 years. They met in elementary school. Specifically, they were in 5th grade. They got along pretty well a few years after they met. This whole rivalry thing started in 8th grade. That's when they started arguing over dumb things, constantly competing with each other, (Although it's for fun) and more. 

   These two do not get along. Although their friendship was elite. They trusted each other, they talked about tough situations to each other whenever they needed to, they make each other laugh and smile and they stand by each others side no matter what. But as for getting along...they didn't know how to do that. They'd even tell you themselves, it didn't stop them from being friends though. Although they didn't get along, their bond was still unbreakable. 

"Oh come on! You cheated!" Rainbow scolded. 

   Applejack chuckled and shook her head, "You're always assuming someone cheated when you don't win a game." Applejack said. Rainbow gasped.

"I do not!"

"Yes you do."

"No I don't!"

"Yes you do!"

"NO. I. DON'T."

"Yes. You. Do."

"Ughh, Just shut up!" Rainbow yelled, crossing her arms and looking away from Applejack. Applejack smacked her lips. 

"I can do that too RD." Applejack said, and did the exact same thing Rainbow did. They stayed like that for a few seconds. After those few seconds were up, they both looked at each other. They couldn't help it but smile at each other, even though it was the last thing they wanted to do. Without hesitating, Applejack hugged Rainbow Dash.

"I love ya RD."

"I love you too AJ." Rainbow said with a smile. They stayed in that position for a few minutes. If they were to be honest, they actually enjoyed it. Of course they wouldn't admit it to anyone, but it was true. 

"Okay, let go. I'm going to use the restroom." Applejack chuckled. Rainbow did what she was told. After that, Applejack went to the bathroom. Rainbow was thinking about Applejack and everything they had did today. She had came yesterday (as known as Friday) . Of course she was leaving tomorrow. She smiled gratifyingly. A few moments later, she jumped out of her thoughts and shook her head. For some reason, she felt hot. She put her hands on her cheeks . She was burning up a bit. Why? Rainbow was about to find out.

   Rainbow got up and was about to go to the bathroom. Then she realized that Applejack was in there. So she went to the bathroom that was upstairs. She closed the door and locked it. She took a look at her reflection in the mirror, her eyes widened in shock. She was blushing .  Her cheeks were literally red. She was so confused. Why was she blushing? Why did she blush at the thought of Applejack? Many more questions ran through her mind. Blushing because you were thinking about your best friend. Was that normal..?

   Keep this in mind, this is only the beginning. More foreign things were coming leisurely...

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐍𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐃𝐚𝐲...