シℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜シ

Applejack turned around to see who had just spoken to her. When she saw who it was, she smiled. It was Caramel, her childhood friend. 

"Oh, hey caramel." She greeted. She stopped kicking on the swing so she could get off. Once she did, she walked up to her friend and gave him a hug, Caramel hugged her back. 

"How are you?" He asked. 

   Applejack shrugged. "I guess i'm fine." Applejack replied. Caramel as genuinely concerned. He wasn't expecting that type of response from Applejack. 

"What's wrong?" He asked. 

"Me and Rainbow got into it." Applejack simply replied, not looking at her friend. 

"Really? What happened?" He asked. Applejack looked up at him. Caramel scratched the back of his neck nervously whilst blushing slightly. 

"Um..Sorry for asking a lot of questions. I'm just concerned." He said apprehensively. Applejack giggled.

"It's fine. At least you care." She said, smiling slightly. 

"Well, let's go sit on the bench and talk about it shall we?" Caramel suggested. Applejack nodded.

"Yeah. I need someone to talk to anyway." She said. Caramel and Applejack walked over to the bench. Once they did, they sat down beside each other. They didn't realize how close they were until they both made eye contact. They stayed like that for a little bit. They both felt a strange feeling in their stomach. As soon as they felt it, they both blushed and looked away. Caramel looked back at Applejack.

"Sorry about that." He said. Applejack turned back around to look at him, she was still blushing.

"Uh...it-It's fine." She stuttered. Caramel nodded slowly, looking down at the ground. The two didn't speak right away, they let the silence fill the air for a little bit. Caramel was still looking at the ground, thinking. Applejack was doing the same. Finally, Caramel came back to reality and broke the silence. 

"So, What happened?" Caramel asked. It took Applejack a couple of seconds to look up at her friend. She didn't think she'd have to talk about what happened between her and Rainbow Dash. The plan was to just forget about what happened. The whole point of coming to this park was to clear her mind. She wanted to be alone. 

   True, she was happy that Caramel cared about her. She was happy that Caramel was able to sense that something was bothering her. Then again, all of her friends know that she's a terrible liar. Whenever Applejack would reply with "I'm fine", it's a hint to her friends that she needs a friend to talk to. 

   Finally, with all of the courage she had, she finally started telling her friend what had happened between her and Rainbow Dash. 

"Well, This all started because she got mad that she lost a game." Applejack started. Caramel's face expression didn't change, he remained calm. 

"Sounds like Rainbow." He replied.

   Applejack nodded, "I didn't like how she was getting upset about a game. She..accused me of cheating, that's when we started yelling at each other." Applejack paused. She let out a sigh before continuing. 

"Later in the argument...I...I said something that was....really harsh." Applejack said.

"And that something was?" Caramel asked curiously. Applejack looked away from Caramel. She didn't wanna repeat it. But at least she was getting this off her chest. She sighed and looked back at her friend.

"I said that she was selfish." Applejack answered in a casual voice. It remained quiet for a few seconds. Caramel knew Applejack didn't mean that. Rainbow is Applejack's best friend, why would she think something like that? Even he knows that she isn't selfish, they've met before. True, maybe on some occasions but it isn't that major to the point that it's a big deal.