シℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟘シ

A/N: Thank ya'll so much for 2k views! :) I appreciate ya'll more than ya'll think I do! I'm glad ya'll are enjoying this story and I hope ya'll stay until the story ends. Anyways, Enjoy. :D

𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐲...
𝐀𝐩𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐱𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝟏𝟏 𝐚𝐦

   Everyone got up bright and early, they were leaving today. They got some breakfast from the hotel one last time. Of course Pinkie and Rainbow got seconds which is why they were there for longer than expected. But at least they liked the food. After they had breakfast, they went to ride some horses for a little bit. Couldn't forget to do that while they're at Appleloosa now right? When they got back to their hotel room, they packed all of their things, getting ready to get back on the road for 2 whole hours. They also had school tomorrow, which was disappointing for all of them. Except Twilight of course, she's a nerd. 

   Applejack thought this was an interesting trip alright. She had a lot of fun with her friends. She loved the places they went to, the food, etc. She'd do this another weekend without a problem. This is something she'd never forget. 

   Rainbow on the other hand, thought the same. Except the part where she found out something she never thought she would. But other than that, everything went smoothly like everyone wanted it. She decided to forget about what she had just found out. She was sure Applejack would let her know eventually. Or would she?

   Everyone was in the car, ready to go. They made sure they were occupied, because this was gonna be a long ride for sure. 

"Is everyone ready?" Caramel asked. Everyone said yes, then he drove off.

"Bye bye hotel." Pinkie said. "I had so much fun with you guys!" Pinkie said in her same energetic tone she always spoke in. 

"I had fun too." Fluttershy said, "My favorite part was the walk." Fluttershy added, Rarity smiled at her.

"Me too darling, those butterflies were simply phenomenal." Rarity said.

"I liked riding horses! It was so much fun!" Pinkie said. "I'm sure gonna miss lollipop." As soon as Applejack heard what Pinkie said, she turned around and raised an eyebrow.

"..You named the horse "lollipop"?" She asked in disbelief. 

"Yup! I was thinking about lollipops at the time, so I said why not name her that." Pinkie said with a grin. Applejack just shrugged and smiled.

"Alright, I guess." She said before turning back around, now thinking about all the fun she had on their mini trip. She was genuinely glad that Caramel planned this for all of them, that was thoughtful. She hoped to have more like these soon, she totally had forgotten about school. unfortunately, her and her friends had to go back tomorrow.

   She turned her gaze to Caramel, looking at him as she drove his vehicle. Her facial expression was blank. Then she glanced at Rainbow Dash, then back at Caramel. Then she looked at Rainbow again. Rainbow Dash was just on her phone doing whatever, Applejack hoped she didn't notice her looking at her. 

   She couldn't help it but felt like something was a little off about Rainbow. She would always look at her and always feel that something was wrong. She would always say to her "you okay?", hoping she would give her an honest response. But instead she says "yea, i'm fine" or "I'm okay, nothing to worry about."