ツℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟞ツ

Rainbow could clearly hear her name being called by someone's voice that sounded familiar, but she didn't respond. It was surprising that she heard this voice while she was in the middle of a panic attack. Well...sort of. 

   Rainbow could feel anxiety slowly building up, her breathing was still heavy. The person that called her name knocked on the stall and called her name a few times but Rainbow still didn't respond, letting her know that she could hear her. All Rainbow was worried was what her friends were thinking right now since they saw the cuts. Applejack was the only one that knew what happened, but did the others buy her excuse? What would the others think if they found out the truth?

"Rainbow it's me, Fluttershy. Can you open the stall? I need to talk to you." Fluttershy said in her usual soft voice. Rainbow took a moment to calm down before she got up and opened the stall. She constantly reminded herself that everything was fine, they won't think differently about you. She said this in her head at least 5-10 times before she opened the stall. She came out, standing in front of Fluttershy. 

"Are you okay? What happened?" Fluttershy asked, she was genuinely concerned about her friend. She wondered if those cuts were really by accident, it was hard to believe in Fluttershy's perspective that they were an accident. She decided to ask that, just to be more clear.

"Were those cuts really an accident?" Fluttershy asked, she looked at Rainbow Dash in the eyes. She hoped that Rainbow would tell her the truth, even though she wasn't good at telling whether someone was lying or not like Applejack. 

"Yes, they were Fluttershy. Tell the others...don't worry about me. I'm fine, really." Rainbow said, she hoped that Fluttershy would fall for this lie. She didn't wanna tell them what really was going on with her.

"...Are you sure? You know you can tell us what's going on right? We're here to help."

"Yeah I know, but I'm fine. I'm serious, don't worry about me." Rainbow said, she was thankful Fluttershy was the one that came in here. She could easily lie to Fluttershy and she would believe it, the only person that couldn't do that was Applejack. She was too obvious. But she wasn't that dumb, she could sense if something was suspicious. 

"You promise?" Fluttershy asked, she figured she would get the truth out of her with this. Rainbow isn't known for breaking promises. So if she promises this, she'll know for sure that she was fine...or maybe not. Fluttershy didn't get her hopes up. 

   Rainbow sighed, putting her hands behind her back. "I promise.." She replied. Why did she put her hands behind her back? Because she crossed her fingers while promising that to Fluttershy, so it didn't matter that she broke the promise. Although, she did feel pretty bad.

"Alright." Fluttershy replied, then Rainbow Dash left the bathroom without saying anything else to Fluttershy. Fluttershy followed her out of the bathroom.

✰✰✰

"She needs a therapist! Those cuts weren't an accident, there's no way!" Twilight exclaimed.

"Well Twilight, how would you know that? Accidents happen you know?" Rarity replied, Twilight was getting very frustrated. She ran her fingers through her hair and groaned.

"Have you not thought of those bracelets that she wore all the time. Rainbow barely wore bracelets before! Plus she's acting weird anyway, that explains a lot. Rainbow. needs. help."

"But I'm pretty sure if she did need help, she would've said something." Sunset said, even though Twilight did have a point. 

"Sunset, that's Applejack 2.0. She doesn't communicate when it comes to her feelings!" Pinkie said out of the blue, Applejack looked at her and raise an eyebrow.