シℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟝シ

"It's your mom, she's in the hospital." 

"Really??"

"Yes! She-"

"No time to explain dad, You can explain when I get there!" Rainbow said, cutting her dad off. Then she hung up the phone. 

✰✰✰

   Rainbow Dash and her dad were sitting in the waiting room. Rainbow had her head resting in her left hand while tapping her foot on the floor. She couldn't believe this was happening. Was their a reason why her mom was unconscious? She hadn't showed any symptoms of anything. Unless she was just good at hiding it? Or..maybe she was diagnosed with something but doesn't have any symptoms? Rainbow groaned and ran her fingers through her hair. She suddenly felt a soft tap on her shoulder. 

"I know you're upset Rainbow, I am too. We just gotta hope there's nothing bad wrong with mom." He reassured. 

"But...If something was wrong with her..wouldn't she have told us or realized it?" Rainbow asked, looking at her Dad. Bow thought about it for a moment. He knew Windy since they were in 6th grade. She was very determined. Whenever there was a problem, she would go straight to the solution. 

"I guess she just wanted to solve her own problems.." Was the only thing that came out of Bow's mouth. Rainbow looked away from her dad and shook her head. Bow sighed, he knew how close her daughter and his wife were. He expected Rainbow to act this way. Now if something was bad going on with Windy, just imagine how she'd react. 

"Here for Windy Whistles?" A doctor asked. Rainbow and bow nodded. 

"Well, turns out she's been diagnosed with a sickness. It's been there for a few weeks now." The doctor said. 

"What...Y-You can't be serious.."

"I am being serious," The doctor said with a straight face. "She came here a few weeks ago because she knew something was wrong with her. The other doctors claimed that nothing was wrong with her. But I had-"

"So your telling me that this could've been over with but you doctors decided to be stupid and say nothing was wrong with her?!"

"Look, Calm down. I wasn't here when any of this happened. I just got this information from another doctor. Obviously they weren't doing their-"

"I DON'T CARE WHO SAID WHAT! SHE'S MY MOM! THIS COULD'VE BEEN TAKEN CARE OF ALREADY IF YA'LL WEREN'T BEING STU-"

"Rainbow, sit down and listen to her-"

"NO! WHY SHOULD I LISTEN TO HER WHEN THE DOCTORS LIED TO MY MOM AND SAID SHE WAS FINE! I'M NOT GONNA LISTEN TO THEM AFTER THEY ALREADY LIED TO MY MOM!" Rainbow shouted, struggling to get out of her dad's grip.

"RAINBOW! She just said she didn't have nothing to do with it, why are you taking it out on her?"

"BECAUSE-" Rainbow cut herself off. She closed her eyes and exhaled slowly and sat down. 

"I'm sorry. I just-"

"You don't have to explain. It's fine." The doctor reassured with a soft smile. "But like I was saying, she's diagnosed with a sickness. She'll be here for a couple of days so it won't get worse. We're gonna figure out a cure for this so she goes home safe and sound. But in the meantime, she's awake now. So you can go see her if you want." The doctor said.