ツℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟜ツ

"Who was that on the phone?" Fluttershy asked. 

"That was Rainbow Dash," Sunset replied, looking at all of her friends. "She asked me to pick her up. I don't know where she wants me to go but her house isn't far, so I'm gonna go ahead and do that...If you girls don't mind." She continued. 

"It's fine Sunset, we'll just be here waiting for you until you get back. But in the meantime, we may have some cookies waiting for you." Pinkie said with a huge grin on her face. This girl was always happy no matter what. But it still didn't change the fact that she was worried about her friend, they all were. 

   Twilight chuckled, "Yeah..I guess we'll bake some cookies while you're gone." 

   Applejack was lost in thought. She hasn't said a word since Sunset brought up Rainbow. She even started overthinking, even though Rainbow was just on the phone with Sunset. The part where she found out she had cuts on her arms replayed in her mind constantly. 

"EARTH TO APPLEJACKKK" She heard someone yell, nearly in her ear. It caused her to snap out of her thoughts. She looked to her left and saw Pinkie sitting right beside her. She suddenly snapped without thinking.

"Pinkie Pie! Can you not yell in my ear!?"

"But we called your name multiple times, you weren't answering." Pinkie replied, she was still grinning. But Applejack didn't pay it any mind, she didn't care.

"It doesn't matter Pinkie! Can't you just shut up for once!?" Applejack yelled. Pinkie's grin turned into a frown in less than 2 seconds. Applejack's eyes widened a little, realizing what she had just said to Pinkie. She and everybody knew that Pinkie was always loud and accepted her for who she was. She knew she wasn't thinking when she said that to her.

"I'm sorry Rain-" Applejack caught herself almost saying a certain person's name before she said the whole thing. She sighed and looked up at Pinkie, "I mean...I'm sorry Pinkie." She said in a calm voice. While she was calm, her friends were looking at her with a worried look on their face. When she was looking around, she noticed immediately. 

"Uhh..Is something wrong guys?" She asked.

"We should be asking you the same thing." Twilight replied.

"Are you okay Applejack?" Sunset asked, genuinely concerned. She noticed how Applejack and Rainbow Dash haven't communicated. She thought it was a little strange, because they're always together. Something wasn't right. 

"I'm fine ya'll, I really am." Applejack tried to be sincere. She knew she was a terrible liar, so she tried her best to sound sincere. Her friends believed her. But Sunset asked again just to be sure.

"You sure?"

"I'm sure Sunset. Everything is fine." Applejack replied. Sunset nodded, then she got up and looked at her friends. 

"Well, I'll be back girls." She said before leaving, everyone else nodded just before she walked out the door. Pinkie Pie looked at Applejack.

"Did you mean what you said, Applejack?" She asked curiously. Applejack looked at her and shook her head.

"Nah, I apologize for that. I wasn't thinking. I was just...thinking about something and you kinda scared me a little bit." Applejack said, she gave Pinkie a small smile. She was trying to reassure her. Pinkie smiled back at her.

"It's alright Applejack!" Pinkie said, she gave Applejack a hug afterwards. "But...what were you thinking about?" She asked.

"It was nothing Pinkie, nothing important." Applejack said.

"Okay!" Pinkie replied. 

   It was something important alright. She just hoped that Rainbow was doing alright and not dong anything stupid. She couldn't help but stress about her, especially at night. That's the time where she overthinks things. She'd always have to convince herself that Rainbow was fine and that everything will be okay eventually. But no matter what, she still overthought things.