ツℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟡ツ

Rainbow was too shocked to say anything. She wanted to go out there and tell her friends and confront Applejack and Caramel most definitely. This particular thing she was seeing only meant two things. She definitely didn't like neither one of the two things, especially because of how she found out. She decided not to say anything. She just put it where it was supposed to be. Then she came back out the room.

"You okay Rainbow? You've been there for quite a while." Fluttershy said. Rainbow didn't say anything at first. She was still processing what she just found out. She would tell the others, but she decided to just keep it to herself for now. Besides, Applejack did look a little shocked herself. Just as shocked as she was. 

"Yeah..I'm fine." Was all Rainbow could say. Applejack would be the only person that knew deep down that she was lying. But she doesn't know that she told the lie, thank god. She wouldn't have no way out of the situation if that was the case.

   Truth was, she wasn't just lying to her friends. She was also lying to herself. She's been pretending that everything was fine for a little while now, knowing deep down everything was not fine. Ever since Caramel and Applejack started talking a lot more, she hated it more and more everyday. She never knew why though. She just confirmed that she was jealous yesterday, because what else was would it be?

   All of these emotions she felt all at once; anger, sadness, confusion and concerned. She didn't know why it bothered her about the fact that she found out something she didn't wanna find out, she could only think of one thing. She doubted it. 

"Are you sure? You seem a little..off." Sunset added.

"Yes, I'm okay. Really I am. Let's just have a good time while we still can. Don't worry about me." Rainbow said. Her friends looked at each other, they still were concerned. But they just left it alone. Rainbow went down the hall to the bathroom. But then she remembered that Applejack and Caramel were in there. Then, the door opened revealing Applejack and Caramel. 

"Dang Rainbow, you scared me. How long have you been standing here?" Applejack asked.

"I just came over here. I was gonna use the bathroom but I remembered you two were in there." Rainbow replied, only looking at Applejack. She didn't even look at Caramel. Not one glance. Her response was dryer than usual, which meant something was wrong. It really concerned Applejack.

"You okay?" Applejack asked, she immediately sensed that something was off. Her tone said it all. 

"I'm fine." Rainbow lied. She was not fine, she was far from fine. After what she just learned, things definitely weren't okay. Applejack gently tapped her on her shoulder.

"You sure?" She asked, keeping her voice in a gentle tone. Rainbow had butterflies because of the physical touch and the tone of Applejack's voice. 

"I...I'm sure. I'm just..tired. That's all." Rainbow said. 

"Well, when you are done using the bathroom you can go ahead and go to sleep. We are not doing anything else. We'll probably just watch a movie or something." Applejack said. Rainbow just nodded.

"Seems nice. I'll probably stay up and tag along." Rainbow said with a small smile. Applejack gave Rainbow the most warm and genuine smile. It made Rainbow smile even more. Her smile alone can turn everything around.

"That's good. I hope you do." Applejack replied. Rainbow suddenly realized something that she hadn't realized at first. 

"Why are you wearing a robe? Aren't you hot?" Rainbow chuckled.

"Nah, I'm actually cold." Applejack replied. Rainbow raised an eyebrow.

"Mhm sure." Rainbow said. Applejack giggled.