シℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟙シ

A/N: Thank you for 4K views. :)

   Applejack covered her eyes with the palm of her hands, with her knees against her chest. She couldn't look at Rainbow after what she just told her, she was scared of what she would think after what she just heard. She blamed herself for what had happened, she didn't even try to stop him. She regretted it so much. But could she blame Caramel, he didn't get her pregnant on purpose. She wasn't even supposed to be right now. 

   Rainbow Dash on the other hand was lost for words, she felt anger building up inside her. She already knew who the father was, and it pissed her off. She ran her fingers through her hair and looked up at the ceiling, sighing softly in annoyance. Although she was angry, she couldn't help but comfort Applejack the best way she could because she knew she was hurting and stressed. She was gonna be there for her through all of this, no matter what. 

"...Who's the father?" Rainbow asked, although she already knew the answer. She refused to believe it though, then again who else would it be?

"Caramel is..." Applejack said quietly, she nearly whispered. But Rainbow was able to hear, her facial expression didn't change. On the outside, her face was soft. But on the inside, she wanted to punch, kick, throw and slam something. 

'Just wait until I catch him..' Rainbow said to herself internally. 

   Facing one of her biggest fears at the moment, Applejack removed her hands from her face and looked up at Rainbow Dash. Rainbow noticed and stared back. Surprisingly; to Applejack, Rainbow's face was soft, it was also filled with love, comprehension and seriousness. Despite the indignation inside her, she still managed to show Applejack the side she needed to see.

   The spectrum hair girl managed to read the cowgirl's face very well. She saw insecurity and guilt all over her face.

"Applejack.." Rainbow said softly. Applejack was panicking inside, little did Rainbow now. Rainbow scooted closer to her, putting a gentle hand on her back and slowly rubbing it. "Listen, I'm not mad..but I am, alright? What made you think doing that, at your current age was a good idea? You're still in school for crying out loud, AJ!" At first, her voice was calm and soft, but she raised it a little. 

"I'm sorry.." Applejack mumbled, looking away from Rainbow.

"No no, it's okay. You don't need to apologize, It's-"

"No it's not, Dash!" Applejack said, finally speaking in a blare. Tears formed in her eyes once again, "I have a damn child in me right now, as a junior in high school! In other words, a 17 year old with a human in her! It's not okay, what would Granny and them say? What would our friends say!? My parents weren't even 18 when they had Macintosh, they got married first. And I can't blame no one but myself for-"

"Stop blaming yourself!" Rainbow shouted, putting both of her hands on Applejack's shoulder. It wasn't a gentle gesture either, but it wasn't that harsh. This made Applejack jump and look at Rainbow Dash, not taking her eyes off of her. 

"Stop Applejack. This isn't your fault, it can't be. I don't believe it." Rainbow said, lowering a voice a little. "Now, can you briefly explain how this happened?" Rainbow finished her statement with a sincere look and didn't move her eyes away from her, although she couldn't stand the insecure look Applejack had on her face.    

"And get that look off of your face, I don't like seeing you like that and you have no reason to look like that." Rainbow reassured. Applejack couldn't look at her any longer. She faced the other way, while Rainbow still paid attention to every move; patiently waiting for her to respond. Which she did eventually, but took her time with it.