シℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟞シ

𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐲..
𝟖:𝟐𝟎 𝐚𝐦...

   Today was the day. After school, the mane 6 (including Caramel) was going to appleloosa for the weekend. Everyone was excited. That was all they could talk about.  To be specific about the topic, they were talking about all of the fun things they could possibly do there. Such as riding horses, watch the rodeo, go to a restaurant, etc. 

"Applejack, who are you texting?" Rarity asked. Rainbow turned away from Pinkie and faced Rarity. She had a smirk on her face instead of a curious look on her face. She wasn't sure why. 

"Nobody." Applejack obviously lied. She was blushing. 

"Applejack, you know you're a terrible liar." Rainbow chimed in.

"Right. Just tell us. What could possibly go wrong?" Pinkie said with a big grin on her face. The same grin she always had on her face every single day. She was always happy and energetic. Pinkie would just be so hyped up for no reason. But that's Pinkie for ya. 

   Applejack rolled her eyes. "Fine. It's Caramel." She replied.

"Now that's all you have to say." Fluttershy said.

"Exactly," Rarity said. "Do you like him or something?" Rarity asked. Applejack's eyes widened in shock. She immediately shook her head.

"What?? No! I don't like him. Me and him are just friends." Applejack replied.

"Mhm sure." Rarity said. For some reason, Rainbow's heart ached at the thought of AJ liking Caramel. That was kinda strange, what was this feeling? She couldn't explain it. Plus, Applejack said her and Caramel are just friends. 

"Rainbow, You good?" She heard a voice say. Rainbow jumped out of her thoughts because of the voice. She turned around. She instantly figured out who the voice belonged to. Then again, she knew before she even turned around to see if it was really Applejack. Applejack's voice isn't that hard to miss. 

"Yeah..I'm good. Why'd you ask?" Rainbow replied.

"Because, you seem a little tense so I wanted to make sure you were okay." Applejack answered. 

"Oh..Well um...I-I'm fine Applejack. I swear."

"Rainbow, you're obviously worried about something. It's written all over your face." Applejack said. Rainbow looked away from Applejack and sighed. Was she that obvious? Or was Applejack too good at reading others' facial expressions? 

"It's...something personal. It's some...family issues." Rainbow said. At least she didn't lie about it. But knowing AJ, she would want her to be more particular. 

"Oh...Do you wanna talk about it?" Applejack asked. She was genuinely concerned. Rainbow didn't show it, but she loved when Applejack was worried about her. It just showed that she cared. But knowing her, she didn't like talking about her feelings. Not even to her best friend. Well, it depends on what the topic is. 

"No." Rainbow replied. Applejack actually wanted Rainbow to speak up. But she didn't wanna pressure her to do something she didn't wanna do. Besides, she knew that Rainbow wasn't a person who liked to talk about their feelings. Neither was she, So she understood her. 

"Alright. But if you need to talk about something, you know where to find me." Applejack said, placing a hand on her shoulder for comfort. Rainbow Dash gave herb most fondest smile. The eye contact would've lasted longer if the bell hadn't rung. 

"Well, we should be getting to class now. I'll see you later RD." Applejack said. 

"See ya!" 

✰✰✰