シℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟝シ

"So how was it?" Sunset asked.

"It was alright, I feel a little better now." Rainbow said, smiling. Sunset noticed that Rainbow had a genuine smile on her face. At least she knew that she was telling the truth this time. 

"Well that's good," Sunset said. "Do you...have to go home?" Sunset chuckled, she didn't wanna leave Rainbow out on anything they were doing. Rainbow on the other hand, was completely fine on being left out. She didn't wanna be in the same roof as Applejack, although she had nothing against her. She just thought it was best to stay distant from her for now. 

"Yeah, My dad is expecting me to be there. Still got stuff to do." Rainbow said. Stuff on her to-do list is like going home and laying down in bed and thinking. 

"Alright, that's fine. I just didn't wanna leave you out on this hang out." Sunset replied, Rainbow smiled at her. 

"It's okay, I'll be fine. You guys just have fun..Ya'll will be okay without me there."

"Yeah but...You're our friend too, right?" Sunset asked. It was a rhetorical question, she and Rainbow both knew that the 7 of them would always stick together through anything. Even when times were hard. Rainbow just needed some time alone, to think through all of this. 

"Of course we are. I'll be fine Sunset, trust me." Rainbow tried to convince Sunset that she would be fine. True, she wasn't completely fine. But overall, getting most of the things she needed to get off her chest made her feel a little better. 

"Alright...Also, that was a rhetorical question." Sunset said.

"Oh." Rainbow said before giggling, Sunset started laughing too. Soon, they made it to Rainbow's house.

"Alright well, I'll see you later Rainbow." Sunset said.

"Alright see ya." Rainbow said before getting out of the car. She took her keys off her neck and unlocked the door. Nobody was in the living room, it was quiet. She went upstairs to see if her dad was upstairs, then she seen him walking out of her room.

"Oh, hey dad." Rainbow said with a smile. Bow smiled back at her.

"Hey Rainbow, how's mom?" He asked.

"She's alright, she's getting better. Thank God." Rainbow said. She smiled at the thought of her mother, she was glad to know that she was getting better. She needed her mom more than anything, so she was thankful. 

"Umm Rainbow?" Her father said, his smile slowly turned into a frown. Rainbow started frowning too, studying his facial expression. She was confused.

"...What's wrong dad?" Rainbow asked, genuinely concerned. 

"What happened to your room?" He asked. Rainbow's eyes widened a little, realizing she did leave her room a mess before leaving with Sunset. Everything that happened replayed in her head, fully remembering why her room was like it was in the first place. 

"Oh...ummm." Rainbow was speechless, she didn't know what to say. She was debating whether she should tell him the truth or not. But what would she say if she didn't plan on telling the truth? She couldn't tell her dad what was really going on, she just couldn't. 

"You're not in trouble Rainbow," Bow reassured, he knelt down a little bit to her height. Since he was a little bit taller than her and was as gentle as possible. "What happened? Are you okay?" 

   Rainbow looked away from her dad and pursed her lips together. It wasn't that she couldn't trust her own father, she liked to handle things on her own. She knew she would probably have to see a therapist if she kept this up. Not that she had mental issues, but who knows. She may get addicted to cutting herself, and what's happening now could affect her thoughts. Her dad, was overprotective. So he probably would've got a therapist asap if he knew.