シℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟡シ

Rainbow woke up and the first thing she saw was a white ceiling. She was confused, but didn't even try to think. Her head still kinda hurt, she didn't remember what happened at all. The only thing she remembered was that she was dizzy and she went unconscious, everything was black. She was constantly hearing somebody yell her name before she went unconscious, she knew it was Applejack. 

   Speaking of Applejack...

"Rainbow?" She heard a voice say. The voice sounded so familiar, she was also happy to hear it. But she tried not to smile, knowing who it was the moment she heard it. She looked on the left side of her to see Applejack kneeling down, smiling warmly.

"How do you feel sugarcube?" She asked. Rainbow's stomach twisted and turned as she spoke. 

"Uh...II'm alright, my head just still hurts a little." Rainbow replied, her voice was very raspy. Applejack was still smiling at her, her heart skipped a beat.

"That's good. There's some water on the nightstand for you and if you're ever hungry, just tell me." Applejack said. Rainbow nodded, a smile formed on her face. She was grateful to have Applejack, she knew she cared about her so much and would do anything for her...even though Caramel was in the picture. It still kinda pissed her off but at the same time, she was happy for her. Although she wasn't fully happy herself, Applejack's happiness mattered to her. She'd get over it someday. Hopefully.

"I was worried when all of a sudden you went unconscious." Applejack's smile then disappeared when she said that. 

"It's okay Applejack, I'm fine now." Rainbow said. She still kept her smile and her voice was more raspy than usual. "That explains why you were yelling my name so loud." Rainbow chuckled.

"Because I was worried about you!" Applejack raised her voice a little, then she sighed. "Sorry, I just got scared."

"But I would've woken up eventually. So either way I would've been fine, Applejack." Rainbow replied. Rainbow noticed immediately that Applejack was in thought and decided to say something. She took her hand to get her attention and immediately felt a shiver down her spine and butterflies in her stomach. Her stomach was constantly twisting and turning, but she didn't mind because the feeling felt good. All she wanted to do right now was hold and kiss her. But she knew she would never get a chance to do that. 

   She was surprised Applejack didn't say anything about the small kiss she gave her and the physical contact. Rainbow knew she shouldn't be holding her hand right now, but she needed someone to comfort her. This was a way to calm her down from her overthinking. 

"You gotta stop overthinking, AJ. That's not good," Rainbow started, then she smiled at her best friend while rubbing her hand with her thumb. "I'm fine, Applejack. You don't gotta worry about me, I just had a bad headache and refused to not practice because I was being stubborn. So I'll admit, this was my fault." Rainbow chuckled. Applejack then looked at her and Rainbow's hands, Rainbow noticed and moved her hand away.

"Sorry.." She said.

"It's alright," Applejack said. "But uh...I have a boyfriend so you might not wanna do that." Applejack chuckled. 

   Rainbow slowly nodded, looking away from Applejack. "Yeah...right." She said in a daze. Unfortunately, it was true. 

"Don't scare me like that again, Rainbow." Applejack said sincerely. Rainbow could tell that Applejack was being serious by the look on her face.

"I can't promise you that," Rainbow said, then she smiled. "But i'll make sure I get some rest next time I have a headache like that instead of doing the opposite." She added. Applejack nodded while smiling .