ツℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟡ツ

"W-What?"

"I'm sorry, Applejack. But I think it's for the best."

"What do you mean 'it's for the best'!? I'm gonna have our child in the next 5 months and you choose to do this now?? After agreeing we should keep the baby?! How stupid can you be Caramel??"

"Look, I know Applejack and I'm sorry. I think it's just better if we be friends."

"FRIENDS!? With a child?? Are you serious? Are you even thinking about the baby and how it's gonna affect them when they get older!? I didn't keep the baby just for you to break up with me Caramel! I could've gotten rid of the baby if I knew you were gonna do me like this!"

   Applejack's voice started cracking as she spoke, she was hurt and angry at the same time. She couldn't believe Caramel was giving up on her, and the child that they both are sharing.

"I am, but we can't stay together just because we have a child. This relationship has been in jeopardy for way too long."

"I'm aware of that, but giving up?? Did you even love me for real Caramel?"

"Of course I did Applejack, I still do! I just think it's best if we just be friends, to avoid conflict. This relationship clearly isn't healthy anymore."

"No..." Applejack's voice cracked. You could tell that she was gonna cry any minute. She pursed her lips together as tears formed in her eyes. She shook her head before responding, "Forget being friends. Don't you EVER and I mean NEVER talk to me again. Don't call this phone EVER AGAIN. I HOPE YOUR MOM STAYS IN JAIL."

   With that being said, Applejack hung up the phone without giving Caramel a chance to respond. She didn't care about whatever his response would've been if she didn't hang up so soon, she was so fed up and hurt. She wanted to cry, but she couldn't. 

   She put her knees against her chest and rested the palm of her hands on her temples. She sighed in annoyance. Caramel was lucky that she didn't take all of her anger out on him. In fact, she barely even took it out on him until the end of the conversation. She was just so confused, she felt a headache coming. 

   So many emotions were bottled up inside her, she didn't know how much she could take anymore. She was trying so hard to cope with them for the sake of the baby in her, because she knew it would affect the baby if she kept stressing over things and she didn't want that. Even though sometimes she had second thoughts about it, like now. 

   Applejack's breathing started getting faster and a little heavier, too much overthinking would always make Applejack have difficulty breathing due to the lack of focus she had on breathing. She was more in her thoughts than she was in this world and emotions just kept piling up.

'I need Rainbow Dash.' 

   Applejack knew deep down she needed Rainbow Dash, she's the only one that would understand her. Her soothing voice, her passionate facial expressions, her kind words, her gentle gestures, all of it made her calm down instantly and forget about all of her problems. She only focused on her, that is what Rainbow wants her to do when she's comforting her of course. She managed to comfort her in many unique ways that impressed her a lot. She always wondered how she did it. 

   She smiled at the thought, but then she frowned immediately realizing how much of a jerk she was being to Rainbow when she obviously had a reason for her emotions. Even after everything Applejack had said and done to her, Rainbow still held on to her and was there for her always. She was beyond thankful, one of the reasons because she knew at some point she didn't deserve it. As far as now, their friendship was back to normal. Which is good, Applejack didn't know what she'd do without Rainbow.