ッℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟚ッ

Applejack's eyes widened at her sudden question. She looked at her and didn't take her eyes off of her for a minute. Now she understood what Rainbow meant, but Applejack didn't wanna tell her friends right away. It was too soon, she hoped she wouldn't get a question like that. But I guess it was time to tell the truth. Was this the reason why she all of a sudden had a problem with Caramel? 

"Well??" Rainbow suddenly said, causing Applejack's train of thought to be interrupted. She still had the same sincere look on her face, Applejack could tell she was determined to know what had happened. Applejack sighed before she found her voice again so she could finally explain to Rainbow what happened.

"Alright...here's what happened..."

Flashback:

"Applejack...I have to tell you something."

"What is it?"

"Umm...I..." Caramel trailed off. Applejack could tell he was really nervous, he was also blushing. Applejack continued to look at him in the eyes, waiting for him to respond. She was patient with him and let him take the time he needed. But what could he be so nervous about?  Applejack was blushing too and she didn't turn her gaze anywhere else.

"...I like you okay? I...liked you for some time now. I just didn't know how to tell you, but I figured that now was the time to tell you." He finally said, finding his voice again. Applejack was shocked by his words, she blushed even more. She didn't know what else to say, she did feel the same way though. She never mentioned it to anyone though, she wasn't the type for relationships anyway. But she knew she couldn't deny her feelings any longer.

"Oh um...I-I like you too. More than a friend. I didn't...expect you to feel the same way I do." Applejack replied. She suddenly smiled at him. "I ain't in love though, just a small crush." She said honestly. 

   Caramel laughed, "It's fine, maybe you'll change your mind over time." He said, Applejack giggled. Then it was quiet, neither one of them said another word. Now Applejack had an explanation of Caramel's unexpected behavior. Although she didn't mind, she knew it was a reason behind his actions.

   Applejack looked at his lips, then she looked up at him. He smiled at her and she smiled back. Caramel scooted closer to her, and closer. Until their lips were only a few feet apart. They continued to share eye contact with each other, both of their faces were red. Caramel was the one to break the eye contact when he pressed his lips against Applejack. Without hesitating, Applejack kissed back. They kissed passionately. Their kiss affected both of the teens in a very good well. Even though Applejack said it was "just a crush", she felt like it was more then that when she was kissing him. While they were kissing, she felt herself lay down on the bed on her back. Applejack pulled away and looked up at Caramel.

"You okay with this?" Caramel asked. keeping his voice in a whisper. Applejack blushed slightly.

"It's fine but...we only got 7 minutes." Applejack replied, Caramel chuckled.

"You're right. But we'll be fine, trust me." Caramel smiled at her, Applejack blushed even more. She couldn't say no to that. So she went along with it.

End of flashback:

"So...that's what happened. And you already know what happened after that.." Applejack explained. There was nothing but seriousness all in her face. "So yeah...we're official." Rainbow wasn't surprised. But at the same time, she wished this wasn't true. She was denying the truth for a minute. Now that she heard it, she couldn't deny it anymore. The truth was the truth. 

"...That's what's wrong." Was Rainbow's response to the information. Applejack however, was confused by what she was saying. She couldn't help it but ask..