シℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟞シ

A/N: I'm at 7k views! Thank you all so much for the support on this story. :) I really appreciate it more than you guys think! But with that being said, enjoy the chapter. :)

   Applejack looked at Granny in the eyes, she was shocked about the question she asked. She didn't show it though, her facial expression was unreadable at the moment. She said whatever she chose was fine with her, at least Granny understood. She just wished that Big Mac would understand. Frankly, she wasn't sure if she wanted to get rid of the baby or not.

   Getting pregnant did put her in a lot of stress and she knew it wasn't good for the baby. She could just get rid of it and everything will be fine,  but getting rid of the baby didn't feel right to her even though it was an accident. How could she be so dense? Of course there was a possibility of her getting pregnant. But really, it was 50/50. Something must've went wrong and neither Applejack or Caramel could figure it out. 

"I...I'm not sure Granny." Applejack replied after finding her voice again. 

"Okay sugar cube. Just don't wait too late to decide, you got about 3 months before you're too far along." Granny said, then she smiled kindly hoping that Applejack would feel a little better than how she felt right now. "I'll try and talk to Big Mac for you." She added. Applejack smiled at her grandmother.

"Thanks Granny." She said. 

✰✰✰

   It was Sunday, Rainbow was still in the hospital. All 5 of her friends were there with her, talking about how they were and what they have done since she was in the hospital. Rainbow was slowly healing, although she had a permanent scar on her hip. Her headaches were happening less and less everyday. She didn't have one today and she was thankful that she didn't. She was glad that she was getting better and so were her friends. 

"So are you ready to go back to school?" Sunset asked.

"Well...not really, but I'd rather go there than be here 24/7." Rainbow said with a small smile. Sunset smiled back at her. Before anybody could continue the conversation, a doctor came in with a warm smile on her face.

"Hey girls." She greeted, everyone else and greeted her back. "How are you feeling, Rainbow?" The doctor asked.

"I'm alright. I feel a lot better than I felt before." Rainbow replied.

   The doctor smiled, "That's good. You're free to go, but try not to stress yourself out too much because it can trigger the brain and cause headaches more easily, it'll send you back to the hospital. It'll be like that for 2 weeks at most. But overall, you're alright." She explained. Rainbow nodded, taking in all of the information she needed. She knew deep down she was stressing about other things besides her mental health, but she was gonna listen to the doctor to avoid other issues. 

"Okay, thank you." Rainbow replied.

"Of course." The doctor said. With that being said, she left the room. 

"I'm finally free!!" Rainbow said, slightly chuckling after she blurted that out. 

"That's good." Twilight said.

𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐲...

   It was Monday, the first day of the week. The day that people hated the most. Rainbow surprisingly wasn't tired this morning, she actually felt good regardless of everything that was going on. It was good to be back in school and back at home.