シℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚シ

It was finally lunch time. The 6 friends went to get their lunch and sat at the table they normally sit at. Fluttershy sat next to Rarity and Twilight while Applejack sat next to Rainbow Dash and Pinkie. They talked about random things. Rarity being herself , just was spreading gossip about what's happening in her class and/or school in general. 

"Lyra and Bon Bon are actually official?! That's so cool! I'm gonna tell them congratulations when I see them!" Pinkie said with an immense grin. 

"Me too." Fluttershy said with a soft smile, everyone agreed. 

"I wonder what other lesbian couple is gonna be official," Rarity wondered. She looked up at Rainbow Dash and smiled a little. While Rainbow on the other hand was confused. "Rainbow, I suppose you have a thing for any girls at this school?" Rarity asked. Rainbow's eyes widened.

"Me? Liking someone? Rarity, have you lost your mind??" Rainbow laughed.

"No Rainbow, I haven't. We know you aren't into romance and all, but you can still have a thing for someone." Rarity chuckled lightly. 

   Rainbow Dash rolled her eyes. "Well no, I don't have feelings for any girl at this school. There, happy?"

"Boys?" 

"Nope, No boys." Rainbow replied casually. 

"If you say so." Rarity said. The girls ate their lunch in silence for the next couple of minutes they had for lunch. Accept Applejack and Rainbow Dash. Their friends smiled at the two. If they had to name the strongest bond they knew, it would be Rainbow and AJ. 

✰✰✰

   Rainbow was now driving home. She wasn't driving for that long though. It was sunny outside. She rode by some kids that were playing at the park that was across the street, some people were walking their dogs and some people were even in their front yard either chilling or playing. While she was driving, something suddenly caught her eye. More like someone. She started driving slowly to get a better look at the person. She was shocked when she saw who it was. She stopped the car and pulled the window down. 

"Applejack! Isn't Granny supposed to be picking you up?" Rainbow asked. Applejack stopped walking and turned her head and saw Rainbow Dash.

"She was, but she said the car wouldn't start. So I have to walk home." Applejack said. There was no way Applejack was walking home, not by herself. Her house isn't even that close to the school. 

"Um..I think...I should take you home, I don't want you walking out here by yourself." Rainbow reassured. 

"No Rainbow, I'm fine! I can walk by myself-"

"No Applejack! I don't think you should walk by yourself, especially since your house isn't near the school." Rainbow said. Applejack could tell Rainbow was genuinely worried about her walking by herself. She loved that she cared about her . She couldn't say no.

"Alright fine." She said. Rainbow smiled. She opened the passenger seat door for Applejack. Applejack sat down in the car and closed the door. She put her seat belt on while Rainbow pulled the window back up. Rainbow looked at Applejack, who was already looking at her. 

"Thanks RD." Applejack said with a warm smile. Applejack's smile made Rainbow's face feel warm. She knew she was blushing. She just smiled at Applejack, she would do anything for Applejack. I know, it sounds pretty cheesy but it's true. She had also realized how captivating Applejack's emerald eyes were. Applejack knew Rainbow was staring at her for some awkward reason, but she just stared back.

   Applejack thought the same way about Rainbow's eyes. They were unique and it was hard for Applejack to look away from them. Rainbow blinked after staring at Applejack for what seemed like forever, Applejack did the same.