ツℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟟ツ

It had been an hour since the mane 7, including Caramel, had been on the road. The sun wasn't out and most likely wasn't gonna come back out until tomorrow. Applejack's window was still half way open, the breeze never left. The wind was still making her hair blow slightly. 

   Applejack took a glance at Caramel, who had his eyes on the road. So of course he wouldn't notice. She looked at him from head to toe. She licked her lips and looked away from him. 

   Meanwhile, Rainbow Dash saw what Applejack was doing. She didn't know why, but she felt anger build up inside of her just by witnessing it. It all went away once she looked away, then she put it to the side. It hasn't been too long since Rainbow woke up from her nap. It has now been an hour and twenty minutes since they've been on the road. 

   Fluttershy and Rarity was sleeping, Pinkie was watching funny videos on youtube to keep herself entertained. Rainbow can tell that this energetic teenager was bored out of her mind and her patience was really thin, her facial expression said it all. But it only changed whenever something funny happened in the particular video she was watching. Twilight was doing something on her phone. Whatever it was, it kept her entertained. 

   Rainbow Dash, she was just looking out the window. Not doing anything. True, she was on her phone for a little bit but not for long. 

   Caramel stopped at the gas station. Yes, he did get some gas before they went on the road. But they've been driving for an hour now. So it didn't hurt to get more gas before getting back on the road. Before Caramel was about to get out the car, Applejack spoke up.

"I'll do it. If you don't mind." She said.

"You sure? You don't have to." Caramel replied.

"Yup, I'm sure." Applejack said. Caramel nodded. Applejack got out of the car, leaving her friends in awkward silence. 

"Caramel?" Pinkie finally found her voice again after not talking for a while. Which is surprising because Pinkie is a chatterbox. 

"Yeah?"

"Are we there yet?" Pinkie asked.

"No. We've been on the road for an hour and 20 minutes." He replied.

"Oh come on!!" Pinkie scoffed. Twilight looked at Pinkie and chuckled.

"Maybe you should go to sleep. By the time you wake up, we'll most likely already be there." Twilight suggested.

"But I'm not tired!" Pinkie whined. 

"Of course Pinkie, you're never tired." Rainbow chimed in. Then it was quiet again. Rainbow had a question that she always wanted to ask Caramel, but never had the guts too. She assumed the answer was gonna be no. She hoped she was right. Rainbow sighed before saying anything.

"Hey Caramel?"

"What's up?"

"Umm...I'm only asking this because I'm curious but...Do you...well...like Applejack?" Rainbow asked, you can tell she was hesitating to ask the question. Caramel knew. Caramel was shocked about the question Rainbow asked him.

"Umm..As a friend yes." He replied and immediately looked away from her. 

"Oh..okay." Rainbow replied. That was the answer she wanted to hear. But how would she know if he was lying? Only Applejack could determine that. But who would willingly tell someone that they like someone, unless it's something that they really trust. Caramel and Rainbow aren't close at all. Rainbow knows him because of Applejack.

"I'm done." Applejack said, getting back in the car.

"Alright. Back on the road we go."

"Oh gosh, here we go."