ッℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟠ッ

"Thank the lord." Rainbow Dash said quietly so no one would hear her. 

"Oh, Hey Pinkie. Hi Sunset and Rainbow." Applejack said with a smile, Caramel said hi to them too. 

"What were you guys doing?" Sunset asked curiously.

"Nothing too much. I was just tickling Applejack, that's all."

"Ohh." Pinkie, Sunset and Rainbow said at the same time.

"What? What were ya'll thinking?" Applejack said, raising an eyebrow. Sunset, Pinkie and Rainbow shared a glance at each other. They looked back at Caramel and Applejack and shrugged.

"I don't know to be honest." Pinkie replied. 

"Mhm." Applejack said. 

"Well, we were just checking on you guys. We'll see you guys later!" Pinkie said, grinning widely. She closed the door and they all went back to the bed where they were. 

"To be honest, I thought they-"

"We know," Sunset said, cutting her off. "Just don't worry about it, we were just over reacting." Sunset reassured. 

"You're right." Pinkie agreed. "They're just friends, they are pretty close since they've been friends for a long time. What could possibly go wrong?" Pinkie added.

"A lot of things." Rainbow mumbled.

"What do you mean Rainbow? Is something wrong?" Pinkie asked. Sunset didn't hear what Rainbow said, but Pinkie did. 

'Shoot..'  Rainbow said in her head. 

"Uh..N-Nothing...I was..talking to myself." She said.

"Hm..understandable. But what exactly were you talking about?" Pinkie asked. 

"Why does it matter to you?" Rainbow asked, she really didn't wanna answer Pinkie's questions right now. She wanted to keep things to herself.

"Because you're our friend and we care." Sunset chimed in. Rainbow sighed. She was glad her friends cared about her, she cared about them just as much.  But things were just complicated, she couldn't tell them how she was really feeling. If she was honest, she doesn't even know what to think at this point. Everything around her is just suddenly changing so fast and she just doesn't know what to think about it anymore. 

   For example, Applejack. Rainbow felt like Applejack wasn't telling her something. Something about..how she felt about a specific person. She believed she was overthinking, she hoped she was overthinking it. She couldn't even put into words how she felt about this. 

"Umm..thanks guys. I appreciate it." She said, after thinking for the past 2 minutes. "But..I'm fine, really I am. It's not important." Rainbow told them. Sunset and Pinkie looked at each other, they weren't sure if they should believe her. She could be pretending. But only Applejack could really be sure of that. 

"Alright..if you say so." Sunset sighed. 

"Soo, what should we do now?" Pinkie asked.

"I'm not sure. Maybe a game or something?" Rainbow suggested.

"Great idea!" Pinkie yelled, but not so loud. "But..what kind of game?"

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐍𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐃𝐚𝐲...
𝐀𝐩𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐱𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝟗:𝟎𝟎 𝐚𝐦..

   Everyone had woken up from their peaceful nap. They brushed their teeth, took their shower, etc. It took some time, but it wasn't so bad. Rarity helped some of her friends do their hair, because she felt like being a good friend you know.