シℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟘シ

"It's a girl!" The doctor confirmed with a smile on her face. Rainbow smiled after hearing the news from the doctor, then she turned to Applejack who looked at her shortly afterwards.

"Are you satisfied?" Rainbow asked.

Applejack smiled, "I sure am, sugarcube."

"Good," Rainbow said. Her facial expression had changed, it became more serious than it was before. "Try to cope with your stress the right way. I don't want anything happening to you or the baby."

"I'll try my best." Applejack said. Applejack looked away and smiled to herself. She really appreciated Rainbow being there for her at her lowest, not that the others weren't there for her. Rainbow was mostly there for her, then again she knew more than they did. She trusted her with everything she had.

"Rainbow, I appreciate you for being there for me." Applejack spoke. Rainbow looked at Applejack, snapping out of her thoughts. She pulled a soft smile.

"It's no problem, AJ. You know I'll always be here." She said confidently. They both knew that even with the amount of ups and downs they had, they were always gonna be best friends.

✰✰✰

"I'm gonna be an aunt!?!"

Applejack had just informed Applebloom that she was having a child. Although she was young, it didn't feel right not telling her that she had a niece on the way even though she wouldn't understand how and why it happened so suddenly. Granny and Big Mac were also informed about the news too and they were glad to hear it.

"Yes, she'll be here before we know it." Applejack spoke softly. Applebloom raised her eyebrow at Applejack, she knew what was coming when she seen it.

"But how?? You're not even an adult yet." Applebloom asked. Applejack didn't want to think about what happened, but Applebloom's sudden question made her think about it; how much she regretted agreeing to Caramel, but she loved the child at the same time and it felt wrong to get rid of her. Besides, she didn't wanna go through surgery anyway. It was either that or keep the baby.

Putting what she had in mind to the side, she lightly placed a hand on her little sisters shoulder and smiled softly, "Let's not worry about that, sugar." Applejack said softly.

"Fine, I won't." Applebloom said. "What's for dinner?"

"Tacos." Applejack replied. Applebloom grinned widely and cheered.

"You think my niece will like them when she gets older?"

"I'm sure she'll love them just as much as you do." Applejack said.

With that being said, Applejack went to her room across the hall. She slowly sat down on the edge of the bed and sat there, just thinking. She hoped giving birth would go well, she was scared and tried not to think about it too much. She wasn't gonna admit that to anyone, not even Rainbow Dash.

Not even 10 seconds went by when Rainbow crossed her mind, her phone started ringing. Applejack turned to the side to see who it was; it was Rainbow Dash. She smiled and answered the phone, putting the phone to her ear.

"Hey Dash."

"Hi Applejack. Are you busy right now?"

"I was just about to make dinner, but what is it?"

"I was wondering if you wanted to come over and chill for a bit, but you don't-"