ツℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟟ツ

A/N: Thank you for getting this story to 3k views, I appreciate all of you. :) Enjoy the story!

   "Rainbow?" Applejack said, Rainbow looked at her.

"Yes, AJ?" Rainbow replied, looking at her. Applejack looked at her as well, it took her a few minutes to say what she was going to say. Rainbow noticed that she was taking a while to say what she was gonna say. She gave her a reassuring smile that told her 'you can ask me anything.'

"Why did you overreact when I didn't tell you about me and Caramel?" Applejack asked. Rainbow wasn't surprised at all, and her face had a calm expression. She didn't freak out, yell at her, nothing. She remained calm and answered her question with the same calm facial expression. It was as if she didn't mind answering the question. 

"I just got mad that I had to find out the way I did," Rainbow simply answered, still looking at Applejack. "I'm sorry, it was really hard for me to take in. I felt like you didn't trust me...so I broke down immediately right after I kicked you out. That's why I started cutting myself, I really thought my best friend didn't trust me. You trusting me actually matters to me, because you're my best friend and I care about you. But I got really mad and missed the point of you not telling me in the first place. So...I was kinda overthinking too." Rainbow explained. Applejack let her words sink in for a minute, she wasn't mad at her at all. She just looked up at her and smiled.

"I completely understand that Rainbow, you don't have to apologize. But..you didn't have to hurt yourself like that. I trust you with my whole life, you should know that already. How long have we been best friends??" Applejack said, she chuckled at the end. 

   Rainbow giggled, "I know I know, We've been friends for a while." She said.

   Applejack laughed, "Point is Rainbow, you had no reason to be doing that to yourself. I wasn't ready to tell anyone, not even you, or my family." Applejack said, "How was it hard for you to take in?" Applejack asked. Rainbow stopped looking at Applejack for a moment, she couldn't tell her the truth. She doubts she would get mad though, but she didn't have the guts to tell her the truth. 

"You ain't gotta lie to me Rainbow, just tell me the truth. I don't care what it is. You can trust me." Applejack reassured her, she ended her sentence with a smile. Applejack's smile gave Rainbow butterflies, she was going crazy inside. Her heart was beating fast and a shiver was sent down her spine. She suddenly couldn't find her voice at the moment, so she stayed quiet. She opened her mouth and closed it again. 

"Umm Rainbow? Are you okay? Your breathing is starting to quicken if you haven't noticed." Applejack said, she was a little concerned because it happened out of nowhere. Rainbow snapped back into reality and shook her head. 

"I-I'm...I'm fine Applejack," Rainbow replied. "I was just...jealous." Rainbow said quietly. Applejack wasn't able to hear what she had said, she raised an eyebrow. 

"Umm, come again?" Applejack said. 

   Rainbow sighed, "I said i'm jealous." She said a little louder, Applejack heard her. But she wasn't sure if she heard it correctly. 

   Applejack raised an eyebrow, "Jealous?? Dash, what is there to be jealous about?" Applejack asked, she was confused. She couldn't believe what she just heard, it was shocking. 

"Because-" Rainbow was cut off because her phone started ringing once again. She looked at the phone, and she saw that Soarin was calling again. She sighed and turned off her phone, making the phone hang up. 

"Sorry about that." Rainbow said, scratching the back of her neck nervously.

"It's alright." Applejack said.