シℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟛シ

The mane 6 went into the principal's office and informed them about the incident before leaving the school. Principal Celestia and Luna understood and allowed them to leave the school property early. They all left out the door. Applejack, Fluttershy, Twilight and Pinkie rode in Sunset's vehicle. Despite the fact that there wasn't enough room in Sunset's car; since her car had only had two rows, Pinkie still insists that she could still ride with them. So she ended up being in the trunk without a problem. Sunset shook her head because of the crazy idea Pinkie had, but she was just being herself. It's not like she was bothered by it. 

   They all got in the car and Sunset drove off the school property immediately, on her way to Canterlot hospital while praying that she didn't run into a red light. A lot was going on in Sunset's head right now, she could only think the worse, although she tried not to. Pinkie was trying to cheer up Twilight, Fluttershy and Rarity since they were in the back with her, even though she was worried as well. She tried not to think about it until she got to the hospital. 

   Applejack's thoughts were all over the place and her emotions were mixed; She was scared, guilty, angry and upset all at the same time. She was to the point that she was just out of the world right now, she was trapped in her own thoughts. True, she did get mad at Rainbow yesterday and she is still in disbelief, she was thankful her family avoided the subject. She guessed that her thoughts earlier were telling her something; this was the answer to why she was worrying even though she still didn't really wanna talk to her. But that was only at that moment, now she felt kinda guilty. At the same time, she meant everything she said to her. 

   There was no sense of having Caramel and Rainbow around each other after what just happened, Rainbow seemed to hate him from the start. It was all jealousy, but Rainbow never told her the reason why she was. She remembered having that conversation, they had got interrupted which is why she never got an answer. She regretted letting Rainbow leave last night, Granny had a point. She didn't think about how late it was that night, the situation overwhelmed her and she didn't wanna see Rainbow's face at the time. She was mad because she didn't listen to her, not listening to her caused a whole scene and that made her mad.

   Now that she was thinking about this, she started to even blame herself for it. All she wanted was to talk to Rainbow, but she didn't at the same time. Even though they had a little argument last night, she was still her best friend and needed to know if she was alright. From that moment on, she really didn't know how she felt about Rainbow right now. Her feelings towards her at the moment confused her. 

"Applejack." She suddenly heard a voice say. It was loud enough to get her out of her inner thoughts. She came back to reality and tuned to Sunset, seeing that she was already looking at her.

"We're here. You've been zoned out the whole ride." Sunset said. Applejack looked away from her and just shrugged slightly.

"I'm just worried, that's all." No, that was not all. Too much was going on in her head and she needed comfort, but of course she wasn't gonna say that to anyone. She couldn't let anyone see the side she had the urge to let out. They'd think that Applejack wasn't Applejack. Everyone got out of the car and walked into the hospital. They sat in the seats in the waiting room; they sat where Bow was, they also saw Windy with him.

"Mrs. Windy, you're out of the hospital." Sunset said. "You okay?"

"I'm fine, Sunset. Thanks for asking." Windy said, giving her the usually warm and caring smile she often had on her face. Then she greeted the others and made sure they were all okay. She may be smiling right now, but anxiety was building up inside her and her husband. She suddenly zoned out and tapped her right foot on the white, tiled floor.

   Pinkie was comforting Rarity and Fluttershy while Sunset was comforting Twilight. In other words, they were all comforting each other. Applejack on the other hand stayed quiet and was in her own thoughts. She slouched in her chair a little and rested her elbows on the sides of the chair, staring at nothing. She blinked a few times to stop herself from crying, but she could feel water near her eyes. She was trying her hardest to hold back. She will never forget those words she was told just a few minutes ago, it was repeated in her head like a cricket at night. Now that she just really thought about it...