シℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛シ

𝐓𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐝𝐚𝐲...

   It was a brand new day. True, it wasn't Friday yet but today could still be a good day. The 6 friends were doing the usual. Getting the stuff they needed for class, talking, laughing, etc.

"So Rarity, Any other gossip you need to tell us?" Pinkie asked curiously, eager to know what was going on in school. 

"Nah, nothing new." Rarity simply replied.

"Aw man."

"AJ, You wanna come to my house after school?" Rainbow asked. Applejack smiled at her and nodded.

"Sure." She said. Then a small smirk appeared on her face. "Up for another round of uno?" Applejack asked.

   Rainbow smirked, "It's on." Rainbow said confidently. 

   After a few minutes, the bell finally rang. Everybody went to their correct classes and took all of the stuff they needed with them. 

✰✰✰

   The first class of the day had started. Rainbow was in reading class with Applejack. The teacher was just talking about the chapter book they've been reading and a whole bunch of boring stuff. Of course, Rainbow wasn't paying attention. Instead, she was thinking about a specific cowgirl that was right beside her. 

   Rainbow didn't know why she was stuck in her head, and that was the honest truth. But she didn't mind thinking about her best friend. Her kindness, her honesty, her sense of humor, her smile, just her in general. She loved her with all of her heart. 

   Everyone knows if there's that one person that's stuck in your head 24/7, there's a high chance that you have feelings for them. Rainbow Dash swore that she didn't like Applejack in that way. All of her friends believed her though. Plus, she knew for a fact Applejack wouldn't feel the same way if she did like her in that way. 

"Rainbow." She heard a voice say. The voice was familiar. She turned to her right and saw that her best friend was looking at her. She looked like she was a little concerned. 

"You okay?" She asked. She spoke in a whisper. Rainbow nodded with a casual smile. 

"Yeah, I'm okay. Thanks for checking on me." Rainbow said.

"Anytime Dash."

𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥...
𝟑:𝟏𝟐 𝐩𝐦...

   The 5th and final period had just ended. Everyone was walking out of the building. Some were walking home with their friends, some were saying bye to their friends and some others were driving home. Meanwhile, Applejack and Rainbow Dash were saying bye to all of their friends before getting in Rainbow's car to go to Rainbow's house. Or..maybe not. 

"Applejack, you wanna go to the park first? It's right around the corner." Rainbow suggested. Applejack smiled and nodded.

"Sure, I can work with that." Applejack said. 

"Alright. Let's go then."

   It didn't take Rainbow that long to drive to the park. To be honest, they could've walked there. Rainbow parked the car. After that, Rainbow Dash and Applejack got out of the car and went to the park. There was a swing open for one of them. They both looked at each other, they knew the next thing that was gonna happen. So, they just made it easier for the other. But it turns out, it didn't go as planned.