シℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟟シ

"Oh no.."

   Caramel was now panicking because of what his mother had just said, she could do anything. He was scared for his supposed to be child and his girlfriend Applejack. He knew what his mother was capable of due to her personal story.

   Specifically, ever since Caramel's dad died. Veronica (Caramel's mother's name) didn't take her husband's death so easily. She was stressed to the point that she developed depression and had to go to therapy for about 2 years. Caramel was too young to know about the stuff that was going on with his mom, so there wasn't much for him to do.

   It wasn't just his death that made her upset and furious, it also meant that she couldn't have another child. She hasn't dated anyone ever since he passed, she didn't want no more kids after that incident. She wanted to have more with him..but she knew she couldn't. It affected the way she thought through things. Let's just say she's a little...mentally ill. 

   Although, she was doing better today. She lived with Caramel's grandmother so she wouldn't have to live alone since now Caramel was on his own. Her and Caramel both knew she couldn't live by herself after all she went through. Caramel was still there for his mom 24/7. But today, he had to let her know that she needed to face the truth. Even though he didn't know if he was actually gonna be a father. But it didn't matter to him whether he was or not. 

   Her words repeated in his head over and over again, he couldn't help it but worry. He didn't know what to do at that moment but call Applejack. The first two times went to voicemail, but he called one last time. After a few rings were heard, she finally answered.

"Yes?"

   When he heard Applejack's voice, he knew that he had woke her up due to how her voice sounded.

"AJ, you need to get rid of that child."

"Huh?? Why? We haven't even discussed that yet."

"I know I know but..please. Just get rid of it, it's for our own good."

"Caramel...I really don't know if I wanna do that. I can't just give it up that easily, I need time to think it over."

"There is no time! You need to get rid of it asap."

"Can you at least tell me why?"

"I...I can't. I just need you to get rid of it."

"Why would I listen if you can't even give me a reason?"

"Applejack I'm being dead serious."

"And so am I."

   Caramel sighed and shook his head, putting his hands on his forehead. He forgot Applejack was really stubborn, of course she would need a reason. Then again, she wouldn't do things for no reason so it made since. Caramel wanted to tell her, he wasn't the type of person to keep secrets from people. But if he did tell her, it would affect their whole relationship and he didn't want that for them. 

"AJ...please."

"Look, you already woke me up out of my sleep. I don't have time for this. If you're not gonna effectively communicate then there's no point in talking, I'll talk to you whenever."

"Wait! Apple-"

   Applejack had already hung up the phone before he could finish, he groaned loudly. He wanted to punch a wall so bad, but he tried to keep himself calm. He wasn't the type of person to get angry, he knew how to control his anger. But right now, it was hard and he was so close to losing it. He decided to call someone else that might help, it wasn't fully guaranteed but he had no other choice.