┊III┊The Arrival┊2┊

Rustling in the bushes nearby, Error blinked in confusion and glanced behind him, anxiety pooling in his core, he then slowly got up before hissing a bit as the pain of the numbness began biting at his legs, his tattered clothing doing nothing to shield him against the cold of winter. Ah, this was a mistake, but he has to push on. Shaking his skull, he then glanced at the rustling leaves, staring at it for a minute before blinking when he saw an owl leaving the safety of tree tops, Error couldn't help but watch it in awe. Curiously, he then raised a hand and watched as the white owl land on his arm. "Huh..." Error mumbled before glancing at the bushes in surprise when he heard more rustling, then out came the predator of the woods.

Error raised a brow as he watched the growling wolf staring at him, feeling movement, he then glanced to the side to see that the owl had then flown away once more, hooting into the night. Guess he should take it as a warning then. Looking back at the wolf, who was slowly approaching him, he then glanced behind him and to the cliffs below, then looked down at the depths of the snow. It was reaching up to his knees the longer he stood, which, honestly, did not do well for his freezing legs.

He then glanced back at the wolf, taking a step back as the wolf continued to approach, he then sighed softly. "Sorry, but I'd rather not get torn to shreds." Error gave a nonchalant shrug before turning around and running towards the cliff, jumping down into the cold depths of below.

He ignored the snarling from behind him, as he dare not look back. All he felt before his plunge, was the cold air hitting his exposed bones before he plummeted to the ground.

╞═══╡☽⛭☾╞═══╡

"I don't get why it has to be us to patrol around these parts." A voice sighed and another rolled their eyesockets besides them. "Don't you get it Crimson? This means that something must've rattled His Highness' bones this much to even have any of us check on the premises of the abandoned snow empire." The other spoke, seemingly silencing the other skeleton.

"Wait, if it rattled His Highness' bones, wouldn't that mean that the other Highness from the Sun kingdom would've also felt it, therefor, sending their reinforcements as well?" Crimson asked in realization, glancing to his partner, who's eyesockets widened a bit. "Shit... We need to hurry then, we can't have those goody two shoes get to whatever's causing His Highness to react this way." The other murmured and Crimson nodded. "C'mon Shroud, we gotta go faster." Crimson then began to rush, the other nodding and following close after.

In another section of the land, two skeletons walked through the woods, one holding tightly to a blue leash as a gaster blaster followed behind. "What do you think is the reason that got His Highness so worried?" One whispered to the other, who glanced at the other and then looked forward. "Must be something worrying enough then, I don't know." They spoke before sighing a bit. "Focus on the task at hand Comet." "But Sir Azure, His Highness has never been like this before." Comet worriedly spoke and Azure sighed.

"Whatever the reason for his highness to worry may be, we should hurry up before those from the other Empire gets first. There's a high chance that The Moon Highness himself has felt it as well since it's emotional wise." Azure spoke and Comet blinked. "Oh right, let's go." "Sniff 'em out boy." Azure murmured, letting the Gaster Blaster he fondly calls Dewberry sniff around.

Soon enough, they the group of two had reached the clear and covered his nose. "The stench of blood is strong... If it's a person, I swear to God..." One whispered and while the other began to walk around before blinking. "Oi! There's a blood puddle here!" He yelled and the other came running.

"Really?" The other came running and blinked a bit. "Holy shit that's a big- OH MY GOD!" He screeched once he stepped on something. "I THINK I STEPPED ON SOMETHING!" "Calm the fuck down Crimson!" The other hissed and then quickly walked towards Crimson before flinching in shock once he felt something under his boots. "Shroud use your blue magic." "Don't need to tell me twice damn it." Shroud grumbled, moving and then focusing. "Got something..." Shroud frowned before carefully lifting up whatever they have stepped on and Crimson gagged a bit when they retrieved a body.

"Holy fuck..." Crimson whispered in shock while Shroud was silent, eyesockets widened before looking up. "Crimson look." Shroud then pointed up, Crimson following where Shroud was pointing and blinked. "Is... Is that a coat? Hanging from a cliff?" "Yeah... It obviously belongs to this guy..." "How did he survived a fall this high?" Crimson worriedly said. "Wait- is he even alive?!" "Of course he is dumbass! He would've dusted if he isn't... But what I'm concerned the most is how he's not dusting with this amount of wounds..." Shroud murmured.

"Crimson, carry him, we're going back to the Moon Empire. Hopefully this is the weird energy that His Highness felt or else we'll have our skulls served on a plate." Shroud murmured and Crimson nodded, carefully holding the being, then noticing how he glitched in his grasps. "Oh God he's trippy." Crimson murmured before they then quickly began to run out of scene.

A few minutes after the group had left, the next group had arrived and looked around. "God it looks like a murder scene here." Azure muttered as he was led by Dewberry towards the blood puddle, seeing the tracks, Azure frowned. "We weren't the first to get here..." Azure grumbled, looking at where the footsteps had receded. "Looks like those from the Moon court." Azure commented and Comet frowned, looking around the area. "There's a two feet person sized hole, obviously a drop... And there's a coat up there." Comet spoke, pointing up and Azure frowned a bit.

"Go get it boy." Azure then released the leash, and Dewberry floated up to get it, tugging on it a bit to get it loose before floating back down to Azure, who carefully petted the Gaster Blaster. "Goodboy." Azure then carefully grabbed the coat from the Blaster and then examined it. "So many holes and scratches... Obviously attacked..." Azure murmured softly and frowned. "And there's also blood here and there." Comet muttered. "Come, let's report this to the Sun Highness. Take a picture, Comet." Azure spoke in a serious tone, like he usually does. Comet nodded, grabbing his phone and taking pictures, before rushing after Azure as he then began to go back to the way they came from.

- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -

Aaaand it's done! New characters introduced!

Or well, old, but named different :)

Only a select few knows who Shroud is, and only one knows who Crimson is, don't spoil <3

Now, who do you guys think is Shroud and Crimson? Assuming Azure and Comet is already guessed lmao, kinda obvious too xD

Anyways, hope y'all liked the three updates in a day! Or well, in a short span of time xD