┊V┊The Arrival┊4┊

Arriving at the Empire, Azure then motioned for Comet to stay close as they then walked through the bustling streets of the Empire, making sure to hold on to the coat tightly. Soon enough, they reached the castle in no time while having to maneuver past all of those that attempted to have a selfie with them.

Azure didn't have time for such nonsense, and he could only glare at Comet who had stopped time to time to give a needy human their stupid selfie. Azure shook his skull and then glanced at his Gaster Blaster. "You doing okay boy?" Azure softly asked and the Blaster made a stressed out noise.

"I'm sorry, but we're inside now, alright?" Azure rubbed Dewberry's nasal bone before glancing at Comet, who rushed in afterwards and smiled sheepishly at Azure. "Get ahold of yourself soldier." Azure spoke and began to walk once again. Comet nodding and following closely.

Soon enough, they had made it to his highness' office, Azure knocking a bit. "Come in." Azure then opened the door, seeing that the yellow Emperor was reading through a clipboard with his dear friend and the Royal highness' secretary standing besides him. "Ah, Azure, Comet. You're back."

"Yes your highness... And we got some bad news." Azure frowned and the golden emperor sighed. "Shoot..." "We were able to scope out the area where you've felt the weird magic, but we were too late." Azure explained. "The Moon Empire seems to have gotten to whoever it was." Comet added in and Azure nodded.

"Whoever?" Azure then moves and sets down the coat on a cleaner part of the table, to which the king carefully takes it to his hand. "This coat was found hanging from the cliffside, which indicated that the person had jumped off, or was pushed off." Azure explained before turning to Comet. "Comet, pictures." "Right, here your highness." Comet then moved and tapped on his phone before swiping up, a hologram then appeared, showing the area and the emperor cringed in concern at the amount of blood.

"That's... A lot of blood..." They said in worry and Azure nodded. "There's more in the hole over there, indicating that they were bleeding out for a bit, so we can rule out the possibility that it was the Moon Empire who has caused this." Azure spoke. "Yet you said that the Moon Empire gotten to them first." Azure then glanced at his friend to retort when the Emperor raised his hand. "We shouldn't rule out the chance that the Moon Empire had taken whoever fell into their care too, as if they were the cause of death, then there should be dust." The Emperor spoke.

"That was the next thing we wanted to talk about, there wasn't any dusts, so whoever had fell must've survived, and the Moon Empire had took them in." Azure spoke. "Just because the Moon Empire is mostly to blame for a lot of murders around the surrounding area, doesn't mean that they're always at fault, Prism." Azure sighed and Prism simply snuck his tongue out at Azure.

"Boys please." The Emperor couldn't help but smile a bit and Azure and Prism quickly glanced at him. "But Azure is right, our Empire isn't all that innocent either." His Highness said softly, clasping his hands together with his elbows on the table and putting his chin on top of it. "Especially with the on going murderer on the loose... Speaking of which, have the guards found out who it is yet?" The Sun Emperor softly asked and Azure frowned, shaking his skull. Comet shaking his as well while sighing. "We're trying, your highness. But we haven't gotten a clue yet." Comet was the one to answer this time and the Sun Emperor nodded. "Very well..."

"If that's all you two would have to report, then you're both free to go. Prism, take this to Synth, he should be able to take a blood sample and allow us to at least recognize why I felt such... Strong magic when I felt the individual." The Emperor spoke, handing Prism the coat. Prism then nodded and then quickly left the room to go to Synth. "You two, thank you for your cooperation. Please go back to investigating and protecting the Empire."

The two then bowed and quickly left the room, The Emperor then placed a hand over his mouth in thought. "Oh Brother..." He whispered to himself, he hopes that the other Empire doesn't do anything bad to the individual, as they seem to be really important if he felt it. And If he felt it, then there's a higher chance that his brother also felt it, which is why he's so concerned for what had happened. Closing his eyesockets, he simply just hoped that everything goes smoothly and nothing goes astray.

He doesn't know why, but he was sure that he'll eventually meet the individual at some point again... So until then, he guesses that he'll just prepare for that inevitable meeting.

- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -

WHOOP! Another chappie! :D

And we get to see the Sun kingdom's side in all of this! And what they have thought or do with Error's coat and stuff

Hope y'all liked this chapter <3