┊LV┊Rise of Destruction┊3┊

Minutes felt like days, hours felt like months. The silence grows ever so slightly in this pitch black darkness that grows hungrily as if it wanted to swallow anything it could catch whole, make the prey forget everything and be forgotten in return. There was nothing in sight, not even sounds that could be heard for miles.

Unsure of whether this is the real world or if it was in the mind, motion seems to cease to exist with the still movements of the pitch black void. A motionless tranquility with a sense of unrest creeping from the corners if you don't focus enough

The only memory that was recollected at this moment was the sound of a high pitched 'BEEP' lengthened and echoing until the conscious mind from a sudden foreign feeling touching, then attempting to invade.

Then nothing.

I myself am not sure for how long I've been in this pitch black void, but one thing's for sure. I do not belong in here, nor do I want to stay in this ever growing empty eternity.

Darker yet darker, no shadows in sight for everything was shrouded by it.

All of a sudden, light filled my eyes and revealed a different sight from what I barely remember I was in. After all, I was sure I was in a different AU than the one I'm seeing.

.-. . -- . -- -... . .-.

He looked around, only to see such a gruesome sight in front of him. Houses were burning, screams echoed everywhere. There was dust floating in the air and then blown by the wind as if it was snowing on a regular day.

Except it wasn't snow, but the dusted bodies of the Monsters in this Underground, the Underground that he had most likely been destroying.

He couldn't move his body at all, but it was moving on it's own, cackling in a mess of high and low pitch, as if it was a cracked broken record shredded and smashed with a hammer and then taped together and was deemed recyclable.

Yet despite all that, he could hear his own voice clearly, the one unaffected by the glitches that seems to torment this body. The torment being all too vivid for him too, yet not painful despite it most likely being the opposite. He could immediately tell that it was because he was used to the pain which caused his body's feeling to go numb, yet feel like he was on fire at the same time once it's touched.

He could also feel a faint sensation of throbbing everywhere, and upon catching a glimpse; he found that it was actually wounds he d̶e̶s̶e̶r̶v̶e̶d̶ had gotten from battles.

Tuning his hearing senses to hear the screaming, he found that they all seem to scream a common cry.

"RUN! IT'S THE DESTROYER!"

"IT'S THE DESTROYER!"

"THE DESTROYER IS HERE! CALL THE ■■■■■■■ QUICK!"

Destroyer

A word so familiar that it almost feels like a second name, but he was quite sure that it was actually a title.

What kind of title was it?

Ah, right.

He was the Destroyer of AUs, wasn't he?

ʙᴢᴢᴛ-

ʀᴇʙᴏᴏᴛ ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇ!

ʀᴇᴛʀɪᴇᴠɪɴɢ ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀʏ ᴛʜᴇ【ɢᴏᴅ ᴅᴇꜱᴛʀᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ】

ᴇʀʀᴏʀ! ᴜɴᴀʙʟᴇ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴛʀɪᴇᴠᴇ ꜰᴜʟʟ ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀʏ!