┊XXXII┊Talk Of Choice┊1┊

"Error?" Error looked away from the view of the bustling streets to glanced at whoever has spoken. It was Mist, he was currently visiting Mist and Onyx to return the beanie, and to say hi mostly. "Hmm?" "Have you chosen which Empire you wanna go to?" Mist asked as he then leaned back against his seat, it was currently him and Mist for the first time, Peril was busy with a job in the Moon Empire so he couldn't accompany Error. But no matter, he's a big man, he was fine alone! Though company was nice anyways.

But hey, at least he managed to get to Onyx and Mist's area without Peril's help! He already managed to do that when he went to the Sun Empire! "In all honesty... I still don't know..." He has been thinking about it a lot too, both Empires are a good choice... And has it's own pros and cons too. It's a hard choice really... It didn't help that he has acquaintances in both of the Empire, and the fact that he has the lingering feeling of being besides both Emperors in both Sun and Moon... "It's really tough to choose... Not only the fact that I have... I guess aquaintances? Friends? In both empire, I just... Has this feeling to be besides Lord Dream and Nightmare 24/7... I guess the letter I got when I woke up with no memories was the reason for it." Error spoke, watching as Onyx then floated towards them and sets down a tray of their orders. "Letter?"

"I got this letter that said I had to go find Nightmare or Dream... For... Whatever reason, and when I did, it was like... Some kind of connection I guess? Like... An invisible string snapping together." Error then linked his fingers when he said the last parts. "It's weird... Not the bad kind of weird though, but still weird." Error continued, taking his Mocha Frappé order. "Huh... Well, that is a predicament." Onyx spoke as Error then leaned back. "Dang, imagine choosing an Empire, can't honestly be me." Mist snickered. "Neither do I." Onyx chirped and Error tilted his skull.

"Speaking of which, what are you guys' reason for not choosing?" Error curiously asked and Onyx took a sip of his caffeine. "For me, it's because I'm the Guardian of Death, Angel of Death, whichever title that involves Death. I kinda have to be neutral since I have to listen to both sides of the story before I send them off to either the good land or the bad lands... Which is something mine and Mist's older brother should be doing, but he chose the Sun Empire instead." Onyx explained and Mist hummed.

"I mostly just chose to be neutral because of the fact that I want to stay besides Onyx. Brothers gotta stick together after all." Mist snickered, raising a fist to Onyx, who then fist bumped Mist back. Mist then took a bite of his muffin. "But going back to the topic of choice, you're gonna need to choose soon Error. I don't think your free space in the Moon Empire would last long." Mist spoke and Error sighed. "True..." Error mumbled as he took another bite of his food.

The ringing of the door sounded out and Error looked up in curiosity before blinking with a shocked expression at how this individual wear such... Bright clothing. "SAH BROSKIS!" The individual cheered as he rushed towards them. "Ya rad skelepal Vivid is here!" "Hello to you too Vivid, I already ordered for you." Mist gestured to two of the plates that has a slice of a fruity cake and two fairy breads. Well, that explains why Mist had ordered something so colorful. "Who's the new dude?" Vivid asked with a grin as he turned to Error, who shrunk a bit at the gaze.

"I'm... Error..." Error quietly muttered, he doesn't know why but he wants to punch the guy. "Sweeet! So you're dah famous rad dude then!" "F-Famous?" Error blinked in confusion, Onyx and Mist looking up at Vivid in confusion too. "Ye brah! Ya's sorta famous across dah rad Neuts crib fer being seen hanging out with the famous Fashion designers of both Sun and Moon empire, as well as the Sun Empire's rad secretary!" Vivid grinned and Error blinked. He honestly didn't expect that really... "O-Oh..." "Yeppers!" "I'm surprised you're managing to understand him." Onyx commented and Error blinked. "Why?"

"Do you hear his slang? How can you understand that." Onyx gestured to Vivid. "Dat's true, My radical dude has a point, how do ya understand mah slang?" Vivid asked as he then sat besides Error, who quickly scooted back, afraid that his phobia might get triggered. It's okay, Vivid doesn't know. "Careful Vi, Error has haphephobia." Mist spoke and Vivid blinked. "Ah, sorry brah!" Vivid tilted his skull at Error, who waved his hand a bit in a shy manner. "It's fine... And for uhm... Your question, I actually don't know..." Error blinked as he then took a bite of his chocolate mousse. "Though, there's this feeling of familiarity... I might've been exposed to his 90s slang in the past." Error spoke and Onyx hummed. "Even with amnesia, you know what slang it is." Onyx snickered and Vivid then raised a brow. "Amnesia? Totes unrad dude, sorry for ya." "It's fine." Error then gave a soft, sheepish smile at Vivid before turning forwards again. "Anyways... I... I think I have an Empire in mind now." Error finished and Mist loudly sipped on purpose. "Do tell." Mist ignored Onyx relaying what was happening to Vivid so he can catch up to the convo.

"Ehh..." Error then took another sip of his drink. "Before that... How do you approach the Emperor to tell him that you want to be on their Empire...?" Error sheepishly said. "Well broski! From what I heard from a rad home skillet, ya mostly just approach dah Emperor and tell him dat ya joinin'!" Vivid chirped and Error glanced at the two. "Honestly, yeah... You just approach the Emperor and make your announcement. P sure they'll accept you anyways considering they're patiently waiting." "Must be one very special dawg ya are then broski!" Vivid cheered and Mist nodded.

"Alright, thank you..." Error muttered as he sipped from his drink. "Soo... Which one are you choosing?" Mist grinned eagerly and Error blinked. "Well... I'm gonna choose-"

- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -

Whoops, when did that chapter ender get there? 👀

Anyways! Y'all got to meet the one and only Vivid! One of my fave bois <3

Hope y'all liked this chapter! And sorry that it's late again dhdhdnmd

Might need to expect me being late more and more because yesh... But hey, story's getting interesting so ;)

Adios you lovely people! <3