Chapter 1

A girl getting out from her car with a bag of gift inside her hand and bitting her lips in nervous. She could see how the house crowded with a ton of people inside makes she really in uneasy since she didn't that used to be in this crowd of people.

A colourful lights, loud music and also people cheering could be seen and heard in the middle of night even though she still a meter away from the house.

While sighing ; wanting to release her nervousness, she finally stepping towards the house with a tint awkward smile. She looking around as people was dancing, drinking and also eating on their own : really enjoying the party tonight. Her feet keep taking a step with her eyes wandering around the house, searching for a man that she come for.

"Tzuyu-ah!" A man voices suddenly calling for her name while tapping her shoulder from behind makes she quickly turning her body and seeing her man. A man that she always being together for 2 years already. He smiling widely, showing his teeth.

"Jaehyun-ah!" She grinning widely too before straighten her arms towards him, handing him the bag that filled with gift just now

"Jaehyun-ah!" She grinning widely too before straighten her arms towards him, handing him the bag that filled with gift just now. He raise his eyebrows in shocked and excited when receiving the gift from her, the most girl he loves. Tzuyu chuckled, showing her beautiful dimple from her both cheeks.

 Tzuyu chuckled, showing her beautiful dimple from her both cheeks

"Happy birthday my fiance." She said as he can't even describe of how happy he is. He staring and smiling really really widely towards her! yes, today is his birthday and he have a birthday party tonight at his house ( and also can be considered as his parents or family house since he still stay with his family! )

"Thankyou. Thankyou so much." He take the paper bag from her hand and his other hand tucking a strand of her her hair behind her ear with his smile never faded from his lips. This is the best night ever, with the girl he love. And also a girl that gonna be his wife in 5 more days.

Jaehyun, a man with a respectful attitude, behaviour and full with kindness. He being Chou Tzuyu's love and being the most man she love because of his kindness towards her. She likes him, and they already in a relationship for two years.

Even only knowing her for two years, jaehyun already in serious and really wanting her to be his's. He take this relationship really really serious and wanting to build a beautiful life with her. That's why he proposing her a month ago and she will being his wife soon - in a 5 days from today.

Jaehyun is a really good man. He's too good until he even never touch her too sensually nor kiss her. Yes, he touch her but only a simple touch? Holding hand, just like that. Never a really heart bursting type of touch. He really treasure and keeping her until she become his's soon. He's that respect towards her and loving her so much as he afraid to do something bad towards her. For him, After marriage is the best way for doing the things that they can do. Is it right?  Sensual touch, kiss or what ever they want, its up to him and her. Because she's legally his's and he legally her's. But For now, She's not and he really respect that.

That what tzuyu likes about him too. She could see how he that respect and loving her until he can't even touch nor doing something that he know its not a right time to do. That's the best attitude of him. He's really matured!

On Chou Tzuyu side, she just a ordinary beautiful girl that every man want but she's not the type of girl who will involving herself in a crowd. She likes to staying home, going to work and then sometimes hanging out with her bestfriends or jaehyun. That's all. That's what she always do in her life. She just repeat all of this in her life everyday! She never having fun, enjoying here and there at the club, flirting, spend the money to something not beneficial and doing something indecents. She's not that type of girl.

We can say she a really good, innocent and pure girl that always clingy with her parents. Of course! She's the one and only child in her family! That's why she being a full package girl that everyone want ; kind, pretty, decent, innocent, and perfect. She's being spoiled and being taking care by her parents too much. She's not like other girl who wearing those skinny short skirt, showing their legs and body to the others people on the road... no she's not.

She's that taking care of her own body, life, attitude and everything. She's perfect and that's why jaehyun really respect her by not doing those 'actions' until they will marrying each other soon and legally being his wife. He will make her as his wife soon and they will surely having a great married life together.

They will,

Right?