Chapter 52

Jungkook going back to their house again at 10PM as he seriously forget that he leaving tzuyu alone just now. He somehow hoping that the girls still staying at the house right now but.... when he arrived at the house, their car already gone. Its mean... tzuyu staying alone until now.

He sighing and take a deep breath, knowing that tzuyu must be sulking over him again. He wearing his tint smile just in order to taking care of her emotion. Then, he get inside the house, seeing tzuyu was staring onto the television that turning on, but she seem already lose in her thought.

"Baby....?" He suddenly talking makes she look at him and rolling her eyes then immediately standing up from the couch, walking to the upstairs.

He slightly raising his eyebrows and quickly running towards her, catching her.

"baby! Babygirl! Baby...."

She running on the stairs makes he grinding his teeth, worried if she will fall. He was about to hold her hand but she was fast enough to avoid and running to get inside the room.

"Baby! Tzuyu!"

He still catching her.

BUMP!

The door closed in front of his face makes he stopping himself, doesn't have an opportunity to get inside the room as she really quick! He sighing and knocking the door rapidly with a whined.

"Baby...... Im sorry...... I dont mean to coming back too late..."

"You going to your friends house to having fun with girls right??????!!!!! That's why you coming back late!!! You dont love me!!!" She shout from inside between her cries and hiccups makes he facepalming himself. What is she talking about?

"Baby.... I swear! I didn't go anywhere! I just hanging out at the boys house! I swear. I dont do that things anymore!" He said while lifting his hand up as if he was swearing even though she doesn't see what he did.

"I dont want! You leave me! Just sleep outside!!!" She shout again makes jungkook sighing and looking down.

Oh god..... Please give me a high patience in handling this girl....

He thought and slowly sitting down on the floor with his back leaning onto the door.

"I will sleeping here! If you dont love me than i will die hear because of the cold!" He said with his threating tone and also a tint smirk plastered on his lips. Tzuyu gulping and wiping her tears away before looking onto the door. She also in hesitate. Should she open the door? Or letting him caught the cold?!

She biting her lower lips, still in her hiccups before she slowly walking to the door. She open the door and didn't see any figure of him makes she getting out from the room and looking around.

With that, a muscular, hard and big arms wrapping around her waist tightly, giving a kiss on her neck rapidly too.

"You're worried about me too huh baby?" He whispered onto her ear makes she closing her eyes, feeling thise warmth and kisses from him

"You're worried about me too huh baby?" He whispered onto her ear makes she closing her eyes, feeling thise warmth and kisses from him. Its always her favourite - his touch, kisses, stares, glares and hug. Forever.

"I miss you so much..." He whispered again and tighten the hig before walking together with her to get inside the room. He closer the door with their legs moving in rythym : stepping together with her still in his arms.

He slightly pushing her but still supporting her back, so that she will fall onto the bed slowly. He hover on too of her and staring onto her deeply makes she gulping and already flushing red. Her heart can't stop thumping, still the same as before. That's the power of jeon jungkook.

"I miss you so much babygirl..." He said again before looking down onto her stomach and rubbing it slowly before look up to her eyes again.

"When will daddy's baby coming out from mommy's stomach huh?! Coming out already! Daddy want mommy so much!" He said while biting his lips a little and giving a seduce look towards her. But, his tone hearing really stern, cold and flirty at the same time as if he was scolding the baby inside her.

Tzuyu gulping and could feel her heart skip a beat. She's that nervous, knowing what jungkook means. He then leaning down, giving a peck on her nose and lips.

"I love you so much. I will wait for you and after that, dont ever thinking to make me stop. Because i wont stop. Bear in your mind babygirl, i wont stop." He whispered onto her lips, brushing with each other and also blewing his breath onto her face. Its freaking giving her a butterflies.

"W-what d-do y-you mean?" She stuttering makes he smirking and slightly chuckled.

"Dont act like you dont know what i mean... Because i know you obviously know what i mean! Behave baby, or else i will make a note on my notebook, listing how many things, positions and even punishment that i want to give to you soon." He whispered again and purposely brushing his nose onto her nose. She gulp and he could see how her eyes shaking. Afraid huh?!

He chuckled and leaning down again, kissing her deeply for a minute before pulling her to have a sleep. Or not, it will leading into something he dont want to happened! You know what i mean.