Chapter 48

Its already 9:00 PM as tzuyu and jungkook were staying at his parents house tonight. Tzuyu walking alone to the kitchen at the downstairs, thinking and sighing of what she want to eat. She keep wanting to eat! After for a while thinking with a little pout, a voices that she already forgot suddenly heard behind her makes she slightly flinch.

"What are you doing hm?" Jaehyun asking and taking a sit at the table that she standing in front of. She gulping hardly and biting her lower lips, in hesitate to asking or to talking.

Jaehyun giving a wide smile and chuckled a little. He can't denied that he still loving her but, he slowly start to accept the facts. She might be not his fate.

"Dont worry, i wont doing anything to you. Im just asking as a brother of your husband." He said again, smiling and staring still onto her. His eyes still showing the same emotion and still in awe when look at her.

"I-i... w-want to e-eat...." She mumbled slowly and looking down with a gulp. Jaehyun raise his eyebrows and wearing his smile.

"Eat? What do you want to eat? I can slowly cook! I make a friend when im going to Australia before this! Yeah, she's a professional chef there." He explaining with his eyes getting excited. Excited since he could talking and sharing with tzuyu again as a friend. Yeah, at least as a friend right?

"S-seriously you can cook?! I-i want..... Erm chicken salad! Its really delicious when i look at the cooking show last night!" She excitedly said too. Jaehyun chuckled as the two of them talking for a while, without knowing that jungkook was glaring amd staring onto them from afar.

His eyes burning and could feel the anger tears welled up in his eyes. He doesn't know why but he still afraid if tzuyu might will be leaving him and going to jaehyun again. He's too afraid of losing her. That's why he keep hating this relationship between the two even though jaehyun or tzuyu already moving on. He's just afraid.

Yeah, who doesn't afraid right? Feelings can growing again and can built again right?

"CHOU TZUYU!!!!!!!!!" He shout loudly as the two of them stopping from talking and tzuyu slowly look at jungkook with her eyes slowly looking down. She know and she could see those anger surround him.

Jungkook's chest raising up and down heavily then walking towards her coldly. He grabbing her waist and glaring to jaehyun deeply.

Jaehyun just smiling a little as he could see how jungkook being really protective about her. At least jaehyun know that tzuyu getting a good treat from his brother and being a happy girl too : just like she with him.

"Ah jungkook-ah... Erm i-im sorry. I dont mean too—-"

"Yes, dont talk to my wife again." Jungkook cut jaehyun's words with his cold face.

Jaehyun sighing and rubbing his nape a little. He want to have a relationship with jungkook just like before : good and doesn't fight with each other. Jaehyun then look up to his face again.