Chapter 56

Jungkook throw her on the bed as he immediately taking off his shirt with the pair of his eyes really getting darkened and looking looks like a hungry tiger. His topless body : Abs, muscles, tattoss and biceps showing to her, making her eyes also getting naughtier scanning it.

He bite his lips seeing this sight of her before he crawling on top of her and staring deeply onto her.

"I miss you so much babygirl." He whispered and leaning down, kissed her gently and passionately on the lips. Of course, she immediately respond onto it while wrapping her arms around his neck. His left hand caressed her side waist while her other hand supporting himself on top of her. His lips never leave her lips, kissing her softly and deeply.

"God, babygirl....." He groaned becauss of the perfect kiss he feels when he kissing her. Seriously, with her everything feel great. Her lips, touch and of course making love with her..... Fuck! Its feels so goooooodd!!!

She slightly moaned in the kiss as he slowly massaging her breast through that sexy lingerie. He sucking and biting her lips makes she gasped and take the chance to slide his tongue more, exploring her mouth fully. The sounds of the kissing really hearing all over the room.

He suddenly pull his head back makes she gasped because of the sudden broke of their kiss and staring onto him desperately. She's that turn on and impatient too. He smirking when seeing that face of her before totally ripping her lingerie makes her eyes widened.

"Jungkook! It's unnies gift!!!" She slightly shout and covered some part her body with her hands. He raise his eyebrows and smirking more widely!

"So you wearing this because of your unnies huh? Then tell them to buy it for everyday so that i can making love with you everyday, babygirl." He whispered and leaning down, giving a peck on her lips first before kissing down her neck.

He grab her both hand and pinned it over her head makes she gulping as she totally naked in front of him right now.

He sucking and biting her neck roughly makes her soft moaned getting out, with her eyes tight closed and lips parted

He sucking and biting her neck roughly makes her soft moaned getting out, with her eyes tight closed and lips parted. He give a last bite on her neck and look at his own fresh marks on her skin as he smirking in satisfied.

He then pull his head back with his hand still pinning her both hands. He staring onto her naked bare body makes he biting his lips sexily. Tzuyu already flushing red in embarrassed!