Chapter 25

Its already 1 month of their marriage and jungkook with tzuyu still the same. With their secret marriage, they still hiding their own feelings towards each other. Tzuyu can't denied that she slowly to fall for jungkook and so do jungkook.

But, that feelings never stop him from clubbing and having fun with girls. For freaking one month. He still the same. Tzuyu in the other side feels really worried because her period still didn't come for this month. It pass the day that it should be! Her thought keep running...

What if she really pregnant?

With jungkook's child?

No, she's not hating that facts. But... she just not ready yet in being a mom? With jungkook's attitudes like this.... She never ready. Jungkook always having fun with the girls with his thought and mind thinking about tzuyu. Fuck, cant he just being straightforward and confess to her?

Coward.

These days he often going back to their house, only to see tzuyu in a good condition. But still, he act like he's cold and annoyed of her. He doing this all to hiding his feelings. Haish, he really coward.

Yesterday, jungkook receive a text from his dad. Its about their big family reunion.

"Jungkook-ah, We will going to Hawaii as all of my big family will gathering there. Your cousin, Jeongil will getting married. So yeah, they will have a really big event. So meet you at the airport tomorrow with tzuyu! And.... Actually some of them still doesn't know that you're married. So its up to you to tell them or not. Meet you soon!"

That's what his father said.

He sighing deeply and just will follow all of this. With tzuyu beside him, he will surely accept everything. But, that soyoung girl must be searching for him. Ah whatever!

Now, they are already inside the plane as tzuyu of course sitting beside jungkook. Jaehyun in the other side was sitting with an unknowns person behind them with his eyes fixed onto tzuyu's figure.

Jungkook could see all of this and he know. Fuck what he should do to make his own brother forget tzuyu?! Fuck fuck he hate this. Freaking hate.

He suddenly grab her hand makes her eyes widened and immediately shoot her head towards him.

He wears his tint smirk and winking his eyes too as tzuyu quickly gulping and look to the front again with her hand still being holded by him tightly. Jaehyun just fixed his eyes towards them. With a deep sigh, he look away with his broken hearts and anger filling his mind.

Jungkook then suddenly leaning his head towards her ear, whispering onto something.

"Have a thought in changing the seats to sit beside jaehyun? Or have a thought to holding jaehyun's hand?" He mocking her while squeezing her hands tightly makes she bite her lower lips. She doesn't even reply to him and just looking down. She doesn't know what she could feels.

Did jungkook seriously thinking of me like that?

He thought im thinking of jaehyun that day?

And even now?

And... He still mad until now? Why should he mad thought!

All of that feelings and questions mixed without having their ends. Will they ending this question soon? What happened?