Last Chapter ❤️‍🔥

She waking up in the morning with all of her body parts aching and slightly groaned when she move.

"Ugh...." She hiss and slowly taking a seat on the bed before glancing to him that sleeping peacefully facing her. This guy looks really cute when sleeping like this but when he move, he totally being a beast and bad boy! How can that happened?

She want to turning her body and stepping down from the bed but he suddenly lifting his arm, wrapping it around her waist and pulling her closer to him before placing his head on her lap.

"Where are you going hm....?" He mumbled in half asleep with his husky sleepy voices and eyes still closed. He hold her hand and placing it on his lips before he slowly to fall asleep again.

She froze and just staring onto this big baby with a tint smile plastered on her lips. She then playing with his hair and even caressing his cheeks.

"My big baby, jeon jungkook... Wake up, its already late!" She whispered but still having those stern tone inside her voices. He hummed and gripping her waist more, still laying his head on her lap.

"I want to take a shower...!"

He suddenly immediately look up to her face, showing that messy sleepy faces but she could see how excited he is right now. He shows that big sparkling eyes of him!

"Seriously? Can i join you?!" He ask excitedly with a tint smile as she furrowed her eyebrows and shooking her head.

"No! You can't!" She quickly yanking his hand away and stood up from the bed makes his head falling down from her lap. She then running to the bathroom as he smirking and also catching her up.

"Baby! I want!"

"No! This might be something else happen!" She push him as he grabbing her hand and making the two of them getting inside the bathroom together.

"No, I want."

With that, the sounds of her screams because jungkook keep splashing the water towards her, playing and joking together, forgetting everything. They even doing another round on their own 'games' just like last night - making the shower session become really really longer. Its full of love, fun and even pleasure.

  ~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

At the evening, they walking along the beach together with their hands intertwined together. The sun already setting its way to going down, making the sunsets appeared in front of them. Jungkook glancing to her and stopping his step makes tzuyu also stop and look at him with her eyebrows furrowed.

"Baby..." He grabbing his other hand, holding both of her hand and staring onto her deeply.