Chapter 24

"He's having a bad fever. Make sure dont let him doing a heavy things and just stay rest like this. It will be better soon. Dont worry." The doctor smiling to tzuyu as she just nodding her head.

"Thankyou doctor."

"Its okay. Im going first."

She bow to the doctor a little before the doctor walk out from the house. Her eyes slowly fall onto his figure who still laying and sleeping weakly on the couch. Haish, because of him, she can't going to her work today!

She sighing a little, taking a seat beside him with her hand slowly lift up to caress his cheek. She feels worried, pity and even mad! Serve him right! Who ask him to having fun, clubbing and drunk even though he's not well!

Before her hand could caressing and having contact with his cheek, he slowly groaned with his eyes tightly close. That makes tzuyu quickly pulling her hand again and staring blankly onto him. His eyes slowly to open but a groaned and hissed keep getting out from his mouth.

"Ugh...."

"Ahhh...."

He touch his shoulder, feeling all the pain on his back and his muscles all over his body. He then look at her who stay still staring onto him : doesn't do anything.

He frown in annoyed.

"Can't you see?! My back is hurting! Do something!!!" He rolling his eyes and sighing as if this is all tzuyu's fault. Ugh this man, seriously.

Tzuyu closing her eyes for a second, tried to hold her own feelings that will bursting anytime : annoyed and mad feelings. AS IF SHE WAS THE ONE THAT FAULT!

"Fine! Then what?! What do you want me to do?!!!" She showing her unsatisfied face as he look at her and slowly to sitting up on the couch. She quickly helping him to sit up.

"Take a look at my back! If you're not pushing me just now, i will not falling down!" He groaned as tzuyu raising her eyebrows. Again. This being her fault. Fuck jeon jungkook!

She stood up, walking towards his back and sitting beside him, facing his back. She bitting her lips, taking a deep breath and in hesitate to lift up his shirt.

"What are you doing?! Lift up the shirt!!!! Look if there is a scratch or what. Its hurt!"

"Fine! Fine! Dont shout like that!!! Annoying!!" She groaned too, rolling her eyes and slowly to lift up his shirt makes he smirking in winning. The sight of his toned back makes she immediately blushed and even staring, zoning out about it for a while.

She gulping hardly, hand slowly to touch his back and tracing it on by one onto his back muscles. Jungkook's smirk even more wider and he biting his lips too in order to hide his chuckled.

God... Her touch.. Ergh!

Its make he feels the goosebumps!