Chapter 11

Jungkook and tzuyu is getting inside their house - a big house that being given by their parents to them as a wedding gift. They get inside the house with a frown as tzuyu keep rolling her eyes towards him while he look away too, rolling his eyes in annoyed.

Annoying.

She thought and want to walk to the upstairs but his words stopping her.

"Yah!!! Where are you going?! My room is at the upstairs and you......! Your room is there, at the downstairs so don't freaking brave to go to the upstairs!" He said with a glare and his hand pointing straight onto her face.

She raise her eyebrows and giving a sarcastic smirk.

"Do you think I care? No right? So yeah first come first serve! Bye!" She quickly grabbing her bag and running to the upstairs makes he hissing and grinding his teeth in annoyed. Tzuyu actually just a innocent and a really kind girl but when it comes to jungkook, she totally different! She being a brave, annoying and brat girl.

His eyes fixed onto that annoying figure of her who running away from him to the upstairs.

"Aishhh... How can that fucking jaehyun likes this girl. Annoying as hell." He mumbled and stepping towards the room at the corner of the house.

He throw his bag to the couch and jump onto his bed with his mind thinking of what happened. He's married. He already someone's husband.

"Fuck this feels like a dream! Ugh!!!" He shout and palming his face roughly, cant accept all of this. His thought suddenly cut when he remember something. Something that he want to ask tzuyu.

He quickly sit up on the bed and running to the upstairs, to her room and barged the door with his eyes widened and his feet froze.

She only wearing a towel, wrapping her small and thin body revealing her collarbone, bare shoulder and also bare thighs.

"Yah!! Get out!!!! Get out!!!" She throw the pillow towards him as he quickly come to his sense, getting out from the room and slammed the door hardly. His eyes still widened, his body froze and he gulping hardly while leaning his back onto the door.

He could feel his heart thumping crazily as if he was running in a 100 meters track.

"Crazy!!!!" Tzuyu shout from inside without knowing that he still stunned. How her hair flowing down perfectly onto her shoulder, her thin waist could be seen more clearly and his smooth skin..... The scenes from that night having a quick flashback inside his mind and memories.

"Fuck.... Its true....." He touch his chest, sighing deeply with his eyes closing tightly. The quick flashback just now makes he comfirm that he really having sex with her that night. Ughhhh!

How can his heart thumping this crazy?! How can? Yes he know, he know she's pretty. Freaking pretty and not like another girls but..... This is only a beginning. Only for a minutes being with her, he already like this? Crazy. If its not he was the one that crazy, then this must be means he actually having a heart problems.

That is his thought.

"What do you want???!!!" She shout from inside after putting on her shirts and pants again. He gulping and slowly open the door of the room again, peaking his head to see her.

"What?!" She ask coldly while sitting on the bed and rolling her eyes. He then get inside the room, standing still in front of her with his cold blank face.

"Did i really have a ..... *Clearing his throat* with you that night? I mean, im asking because i clearly doesn't remember anything." He said coldly and fixed his eyes onto somewhere else but sometimes glacing to her.

She gulped when hearing his question.

Oh god, Luckily he doesn't remember!

She thought in her mind and sighing a little when those hot scenes running again again and again. She quickly look up to his face, makes he also slowly look at her, waiting for her answer. The situation is tense and awkward as hell.

"What do you think? I dont know and remember it by yourself. By the way, get out and please never barged into my room like that! Annoying as hell." She said that straightforward makes he squinting his eyes in annoyed.

Aish seriously, how can jaehyun like her? Rude, annoying.

"Whatever. You think im that desperate to get inside this room? Seeing you? Excuse me. Im not! Start from tomorrow i will staying at my friends house so don't tell mom and dad about this! Or don't tell anyone! If they know, you will know what happened!!!!" He spat in annoyed and walk away to the door again. Before he could open the door, he remember something as he turn his body to look at her again.

"And make sure to keep our marriage as a secret! I dont want anyone to know about our status." He said again and getting out from her room, leaving her alone tching and rolling her eyes.

"You think i want to tell others about this? Hell no." She mumbled alone and hissing. Oh man, she really hate that guy. Seriously. Does she really have to staying with this guy forever?

Jaehyun-ah..... Im hoping you're the one that being here with me.....