Chapter 31

Its already late night after the wedding ceremony. Jungkook jump onto the bed in tired, and closing his eyes to have a rest. Tomorrow they will going back! ugh! This is so tiring.

"Hmmm... I wish i could have those big wedding's ceremony! Many peoples and really full with happiness!" Tzuyu mumbled alone with her thought already flying with the scenes about today's wedding of jungkook's cousin.

Its so elegant. Many people. Lively and full with happiness! Just the same as tzuyu's wedding dreams.

"Come here!" Jungkook pull her hand makes she falling down onto the bed with him, laying beside him.

His eyes slowly open, and he turning his body to the side facing her. He pull her into his arms, hugging her tightly.

"For now... sleep okay? Tomorrow we will have to take a long flight! Hm?" He mumbled onto her ear earning only a hummed from her. With that, they just fall into their own dreams with the existence of each other.

This will be a good start of their good relationship right?

Or what will happened?

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Two days had passed after they going back from hawaii. Jungkook totally staying home, Spending time with tzuyu fully and even getting more closer with her. His cold behaviour already disappeared, and tzuyu still keep clinging onto him as if she still period.

Yes, even after her period is stop, she still being clingy with him. She totally into him these days.

"Tzuyu?! Let's go! Its already 8:00PM! You said you want to go to the mall?" He shout from downstairs as she quickly running with her little grin. He shooking his head and squinting his eyes.

"Let's go! Ish this little girl!" He grab her hand, dragging her to the outside.

They get inside the car and jungkook immediately droving away to the mall just like what he mention before. Tzuyu said she want to take a look some new clothes. So he just will follow her : no matter where it is.

When arrived, jungkook and tzuyu walking side by side to each other, eyes wandering around to search for a shop. He sighing when look at her who seem really clueless.

"Let's go!" He grab her hand, holding it tightly and want to drag her to a branded shop but she gripping his arm, makes he furrowed his eyebrows and stop from walking.

"I-its your friends!" She said as jungkook immediately shoot his head towards the direction that she point to.

Its freaking taehyung and jimin.

Jungkook gulping and quickly loosened his grip from tzuyu's hand. With that actions, Taehyung and jimin's eyes caught their figure as taehyung raising his eyebrows when seeing tzuyu.