Chapter 8

Jungkook getting inside the house which is his parents house too ( as he and jaehyun still staying together with them). When he taking a step inside the house, a hard punch immediately landed on his cheeks makes he stumbled down onto the floor.

"FUCK!!! SHE FREAKING MY FIANCE!!!" Jaehyun shout with his tears escaping from his red and swollen eyes. Jungkook look at him blankly and touch his cheek that being punched just now. His brother that he always love and close before this finally making he hating him. Only because a girl.

"I WAS THE ONE THAT SHOULD BE HER HUSBAND!!! SHE FREAKING MINE!!!" Jaehyun rush on top of jungkook, grabbing his collar roughly and giving another punch with his tears dropped on jungkook's face. Jungkook just stay still and accept all of this. But his heart hurting too when receiving those punch from his own brother that he always adored before this. Adore because jaehyun always being the first and being their parent's favourite. Not like him : always making problems, fucking, having fun and doesn't helping their family in every aspect.

He's adore and jealous too when it comes to his brother, jeon jaehyun. Jaehyun got whatever he wants including their parent's love. But yeah, jungkook keep his blank and poker face as if he doesn't have any feelings towards all of this. He's fine.

A loud shout makes their parents rushing to the main door, seeing this scene.

"JEON JAEHYUN!!!!!STOP !!!!" Their mom, Mrs Jeon shouting and running towards them follow by their dad who looks really angry. Mrs Jeon already crying seeing this situation that getting much more bad.

"STOP THIS SHIT JAEHYUN!!!!" Mr.Jeon said and roughly grabbing jaehyun from behind, throwing him away makes his back hitting the wall at the corner of the house hardly. His body then slowly sititing down on the floor, bursting into another hard cries. He will never accept this facts.

A fact that tzuyu not being his's.

"Jungkook-ah, are you okay???" Mrs Jeon grabbing jungkook's head while she kneeling, worried if jungkook condition getting really bad. Jungkook slightly smiling with his weak body, and his eyes pooling with tears. He sad. Sad because he lose his own loving brother before this and jungkook also starting to feel that himself slowly having a big grudge on his brother, jaehyun.

Disappointed?

Thats feeling already pooling inside his heart.

But, what can he do? Nothing. Its all too late to turn the time back.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Jungkook throwing his body on the bed after taking his quick shower. He hold his cheeks a little and hissing because of the wound from being punched rapidly today.